Chakranadi Chicken Shop and Pizzafari

Kaelyn

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever eaten at the Chicken Shop in Asia at the AK?

Anyone also had pot stickers before? The only kind I have ever had we bought frozen at Costco and cooked at home. I LOVED THEM!!! But I have never had pot stickers before or since. Are the pot stickers at AK comparable or are they more "authentic" and thus more spicy.

How is the chicken is a pita? Spicy?

Would it be faster to eat there than at Pizzafari? It is a stand/booth, right? We only have about 5 hours to spend in the AK, so time is important, but this will be our first WDW meal of the trip.

Is Pizzafari any good?

Thanks!

The Chicken Shop gets a big thumbs up from our family. My husband and I ate there our last trip and had the potstickers with a grilled ear of corn. It was a perfect, light lunch. If I remember correctly, the potstickers come in a light broth... not enough broth to actually eat as a soup... just a little broth residue along with the potstickers. I don't recall them being very spicy, however, our sense are dulled over here as we eat spicy food on a pretty regular basis.

I don't know anything about Pizzafari, sorry.

The chicken shop is our favorite place for a quick meal in AK. We love the pot stickers! They aren't spicy, but they have a really good flavor. We also love the corn on the cob. They stopped serving our all time favorite, though - the chicken satay with peanut sauce. :( There is never much of a line here and there is a nice outdoor seating area.

We didn't care much for Pizzafari. I had an Italian sandwich that was good, but the pizza everybody else had was pretty yucky. It tasted just like the frozen stuff.

Thanks, guys. I think that we will go with the Chicken Shop. My friend remembers the smells driving her nuts last time.

Is the seating area right there, nice and obvious? Is there a nice quiet place to go to near by like I am always reading about on these boards? A little atmosphere?

The sandwich at Pizzafari is very good......and if you don't eat there, at least go in and look around. It's cool. :)

Pot stickers have pork, not chicken. I didn't know this, but thought I'd let y'all know in case you are in the dark like I was. Last Saturday when I got these, they were very good and spicy and served with an abundant broth like soup. Partner got the chicken stir-fry which she said was bland. We got egg-rolls too, which she really liked and I thought the filling was too soggy. To each his own I guess! The eating area is outside, but there's not much atmosphere, as it's next to a McDonalds walkup FF stand and surrounded with trees.

Pizzafari is neat to look at on the inside. The pizza here is pretty generic. Enough for 2, it is the round 9-inch size pizza with a pretty thick crust. It's okay, but not anything special.

If you want really good pot stickers go to Konas. Theirs are the best I have ever tasted. We dont ever eat there without ordering them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter