CG, Ohana or Narcoossee's for dinner

Looking for opinions of what would be best for 7 women. This will be the last night of our trip. We only have one night in Orlando prior to flying home so thought we would get a little Disney magic. Does Ohana's and Narcoossee's also pipe in music during show or is it just CG? Also wondering if that new restaurant, Toledo, opening in CS will have ability to see fireworks as well?

I would do Cali Grill. The view from both observation decks is stunning. I'll also throw Capa at WDW Four Seasons into the mix - great food, stunning view.

California Grill or Narcoossee’s!! Both are great and you can see the fireworks from both.

Based on my November trip, I felt CG had taken a dip in quality. But Narcoossee’s was great.

If we are talking food, id go Narcoossee’s right now. Fireworks are great at both.

Looking for opinions of what would be best for 7 women. This will be the last night of our trip. We only have one night in Orlando prior to flying home so thought we would get a little Disney magic. Does Ohana's and Narcoossee's also pipe in music during show or is it just CG? Also wondering if that new restaurant, Toledo, opening in CS will have ability to see fireworks as well?
Just a head's up. You don't have to time your visit at any of those restaurants to the firework display.

I can't recall which eateries pipe in music or not but at Poly you can watch the fireworks with music at the beaches before or after your meal. Same for Narcoossee's where GF hotel guests (and others) grab patio seating outside the inner marina nightly to view and listen. People also view at the skiff landing as well as the porch of Narcoossee's but not sure if the music is broadcast from those locales. With CG anytime of the day you eat there hold on to your dining receipt and you can return to view from the roofs.

thanks! I chose CG only because they pipe the music in and I snagged a 7:45 pm reservation. Some of my friends traveling with me (believe it or not) have never been to Disney.
I am going to take them on the monorail pub crawl and we will end up in CG. Possibly we will only be getting appys and dessert by then. hoping to try appetizer or 2 in Poly and GF.

thanks for your opinions. Will keep in mind for next trip. I'm following the new hotel and restaurants at CS. Looks amazing. I love that moderate

thanks! I chose CG only because they pipe the music in and I snagged a 7:45 pm reservation. Some of my friends traveling with me (believe it or not) have never been to Disney.
I am going to take them on the monorail pub crawl and we will end up in CG. Possibly we will only be getting appys and dessert by then. hoping to try appetizer or 2 in Poly and GF.

thanks for your opinions. Will keep in mind for next trip. I'm following the new hotel and restaurants at CS. Looks amazing. I love that moderate
We have not been disappointed in CG. Expect to go out on the balcony to watch the fireworks. Its been rare that we were seated close to a window to watch inside.

I'm from the Tri-State Region too- I can believe. Some of my dinner party friends think I lost ma "wittle" mind over Disney :yay:.

Unquestionably California Grill. The other two cannot compete food wise and CG is truly a one of a kind Disney experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter