• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Certifying Entertainment rate?

kutchyone

DIS Veteran
In recent posts I have seen that at the back of the Entertainment book is a listing of hotels who offer a discount, Hard Rock under Universal Studios. My book does not have this listing. I did make the reservation getting the Entertainment discount rate. My problem....will I encounter any problem upon check-in when I present my card because I did not have this listing in the book? I normally do not register my card with Entertainment Club because of all the junk mail that I have received in the past but this time I will. Do they scan your cards? My card only has a number, not a name listed. Any information that you all can provide would be appreciated.

When you book your reservation you must tell the agent you want the Entertainment Rate. When you receive your confirmation in the mail make sure it states on the confirmation letter that you are receiving the Entertainment Rate. Also, make sure the price they quoted you is correct. Bring your confirmation letter with you when you check-in to the hotel. This will eleviate alot of any questions or problems at check-in and check-out. When you check-in and check-out you may have to show them your Entertainment card. Assume that you will have to show it and have it ready. If you follow these rules, you should be good to go! Have a great time!! :cool:
ADP :)

I booked last month for next week and I did not receive any confirmation in the mail. They did give me a confirmation number when I made the ressie though. Will I have a problem?

You should not have a problem. You can call to verify your rate.

If you want something in writing just call and ask them to mail or fax you a confirmation.

kutchyone,
The hotel discounts should be the same in all the Entertainment Books. Look in the back under the hotels and go to Orlando. Then go to the listings "Universal's Hard Rock Hotel" and "Universal's Portofino Hotel". They should be in there.

What was your "entertainment rate" for HRH? Where did you get your card/book?

Thanks!

The lowest Entertainment rate I've seen posted lately for the HRH, is $125 a night for a garden view room.
You can order a book at www.entertainment.com
You can get the one for your local area so you can use the coupons and card for local attractions all year.

I booked HRH two weeks ago, and they gave me a confirmation number, but i have recieved no confirmation thru the mail. I think i will call them and ask them to send me a confirmation..I always like to have something written to have with me, upon check in, so there is no misunderstandings.

We also booked thru Entertainment rate, and got a garden view for $125.00...I thought it was a good rate...But i'm going to keep calling back and see if i can get a club rate, they said at the time they were all gone...(Going in June)..

Anny
:)

I booked HRH two weeks ago, and they gave me a confirmation number, but i have recieved no confirmation thru the mail. I think i will call them and ask them to send me a confirmation..I always like to have something written to have with me, upon check in, so there is no misunderstandings.

We also booked thru Entertainment rate, and got a garden view for $125.00...I thought it was a good rate...But i'm going to keep calling back and see if i can get a club room, they said at the time they were all gone...(Going in June)..

Anny
:)

Is the Club Rate better then the Entertainment rate? Are you referring to the Universal Fan Club?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter