Ceremony/venue price change???

Or wait..is that just a minimum overall expenditure? You know, just when I think I’m finally grasping all the info after reading carries book like 10 times and listening to podcasts, they go and change everything lmao 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

@lurkyloo I listened to the podcast, patiently awaiting new DL of the book :)

do you know if the prices for everything (amenities) Such as floral, decor, cakes, everything that you could add on or upgrade to, will be the same?

are they changing ALL of the prices wedding wise or just the basic structure of the event

So far, the prices for individual elements have not changed since they went up in October of last year. It's just the pricing structure that has changed.

Any word on the book update 😀

Oh! It was released a couple weeks ago! If you're subscribed to notifications on the Fairytale Weddings Guide site, you'll be the first to know when updates are released. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link here.

So can i do a small ceremony and reception for 10k or less?fiance said if we can with seeing castle behind us it could be a go for our wedding

We are thinking like 25 people max. I tried to figure it out what is online with nothing but confusion. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!