Century Capri Stroll Question?

PooooohBear

Mouseketeer
Does anyone who owns the Century Capri Stroller know if I will be able to fit it into the overhead bins on the plane or if it will have to be checked-in baggage?

Thanks for any help!

249 Days & Counting

PooooohBear (aka - Pinky Wafflebrains)
Feb '91 Off Site (Tent-my back still hurts)
Aug '96 ASMu
Dec '00 MOWC (Legacy Tile West 5-G-3-10-7)
Dec '01 Fort Wilderness Cabins
images.cgi

I'm not sure about your stroller, but mine is cmall & I still gate checked it. When I checked in at the gate they put a tag on the stroller. I was allowed to preboard & rolled the stroller all the way to the door of the plane. When we landed the stroller was there waiting for us.

Since most strollers can't be wheeled down the aisle, this is actually easier than taking it on the plane!

Hope that helps a little :)

Although most single Combis would fit just fine, they usually are not allowed in the overhead bins, either. I've asked a couple of flight attendants, and they tell me that because of the wheels, strollers tend to bang around too much in the overhead bins, and that they often come unlatched as well, resulting in them unfolding onto the unsuspecting when taken down. They said that most airlines have solved the problem by just requiring ALL strollers to be gate-checked, regardless of size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter