Central Park “Karen”

She has been fired as well.

It's somewhat satisfying to see someone who thought it was just fine to lie about someone else and potentially ruin his life in doing so get her own life turned upside down instead.

Maybe just follow the rules? And don't be a garbage human. It's not that hard.

She has been fired as well.

It's somewhat satisfying to see someone who thought it was just fine to lie about someone else and potentially ruin his life in doing so get her own life turned upside down instead.

Maybe just follow the rules? And don't be a garbage human. It's not that hard.
NM I found it.

Omg! On a couple different levels. Is she related to Carolyn Bryant(The accuser who got Emmett Till murdered)?

I think your comment is a bit extreme.

The video of her and the comments and accusations that she made were uncalled-for, outrageous, and not needed. She showed her true self in it, and her own actions resulted in her employer choosing to distance themselves from her. The man did nothing more than ask her to put her dog back on the leash and follow park rules. I'm flabbergasted that his simple request to follow park rules resulted in a racist act. She even lied while on the phone. Perhaps she'll learn that crying wolf has consequences.

If there was ever a time for the internet to collectively stand up and applaud, it was when this man posted his video. Can you imagine how things would have gone wrong if he didn't have video evidence? And that poor dog--so glad he's in better hands now.

For sure!
She probably had a great career, nice home and a great life. Hope it was worth it. #Crazywoman

I think your comment is a bit extreme.

Lol, She said I camera what she was going to do. Can you imagine cops coming to save this white woman abd treating him like the idiot cops did in Minnesota killings a African American man?

She could have gotten him killed.
And don’t get me started she was pretty much strangling her dog.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Yes it looks bad but you don't know anything about her or her life or what is happening with her. You don't know if this is her on an average day or on a really terrible day. No one wants to be judged by their worst actions. Maybe she is an awful person or maybe she is not. She did issue an apology. Perhaps a side of compassion with the snark and judgement.

Yes it looks bad but you don't know anything about her or her life or what is happening with her. You don't know if this is her on an average day or on a really terrible day. No one wants to be judged by their worst actions. Maybe she is an awful person or maybe she is not. She did issue an apology. Perhaps a side of compassion with the snark and judgement.
No. Someone doesn't just become racist ONLY when they are having a terrible day.

Well, it turned into a really terrible day since she lost her dog and her job within 24 hours because she couldn't simply follow an already stated simple rule when asked by "an African American" man to do so.

She's not sorry, she is realizing her life is ruined because she was fine with escalating a situation that would absolutely risk a man's life rather than simply doing what she should have done to begin with and walking away.

Thank goodness that man was filming, and thank goodness he is safe.

If it was just "a bad day" too bad she chose to behave that way while on camera, which she knew she was on.
She let the world see her at her worst, now she has to deal with the ramifications of her actions.

Looks like she was mad somebody told her what she shouldn't be doing (have an unleashed dog). How dare he, does he think he's better than her? She'd show him by using his race against him to phone in a fake emergency. So focused on needing to put him in his place she paid no attention to her own innocent pet, choking and yelping at her hand.

If she was really frightened she wouldn't walk right up to him to say "Stop filming."

Ordinarily I'm a case by case person but honestly I'm not see any defense we should have for her.

If nothing else jeez louise that poor dog! Frankly for someone who claims on the phone call that he's after her and her dog she has zero concern for the wellbeing of the dog. There was no reason to be holding the dog in the air like that effectively choking the dog.

Her calling out his race is typically for only 1 reason when it was done the way she did.

I think the one thing that can be iffy is video recording. While it obviously works in some instances (which is did here) it can also incite people (which I think it may have contributed here). Either way the woman is not one IMO who would have had just a bad day. A bad day would have been related to seeing the person as an individual who made you feel unsafe irrespective of their color of their skin and bad day does not amount to treating an animal (one you are supposedly worried about) like that. Maybe heightened in light of the times but does not hide that kind of behavior by being a bad day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!