Celebrity Sitings

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
I had forgotten all about this but I was just reading a thread on the Community Board that someone had seen Star Jones at WDW over Thanksgiving in the US and it was her first celebrity siting.

On November 9, a friend and I were shopping at The Eaton Centre in Toronto and went in to Indigo Books. We saw that Tom Arnold was doing a book signing in a few minutes, as we went on our way up stairs to search out a book I wanted. We then heard that he was on his way out and out of curiosity (I enjoyed him in "True Lies") I went and looked over the railing at the top of the stairs. My friend said, "he's not down there, Julie. Look!" I looked up in time to see him walk right by me and catch my eye and say "How ya doin?" to my astonished "Hi!". My friend said the look on my face was better than seeing him!

My little brush with stardom! LOL! And I had forgotten all about it!

LOL I could just imagine your face, as mine would have looked the same way!:eek: :eek:

That is really neat..something to remember isn't it?;) :)

A few years back we were boarding a Friend Ship to come back to the BWV from Epcot and Christopher Reeve was being taken off of the boat on his way to visit EPCOT. Apparently he was staying at BWV's that week also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter