Celebrity kids clubs

Hundredacre

DIS Veteran
I know this is a RC board, but since they own Celebrity I was wondering if anyone knows anything about their kids clubs. We just booked with them and are a bit nervous because when we look at utube videos there are barely any kids in the videos and everyone looks, well, not young. We have seen some reviews that mention the clubs on cruise critic but not many. They are generally positive.

The clubs are amazing. We have cruised three times with out kids. What we love about celebrity is that the clubs are small so the counsellors really know your kids. Lots of one on one. My kids didn't want to leave.

I would also ask on cruisecritic' Celebrity board.

It would be odd for there to be videos of kids in the clubs for privacy rules. So likely anything you find will be advertising or teens filming themselves.

I would also ask on cruisecritic' Celebrity board.

It would be odd for there to be videos of kids in the clubs for privacy rules. So likely anything you find will be advertising or teens filming themselves.
Thanks for letting me know cruise critic has forums!! I had no idea. Just breaking out of the disney zone. :idea::thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter