Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

I thought it was great that Brandi called James out on throwing the comp to Mark, not that he wanted Mark to get a letter, but so he could play next HoH. Not saying Brandi is a great person, but I like that she stirs the pot.

They did show Metta saying he was having anxiety, I guess that is why they ultimately voted him out. Again, wish they could have gotten 2 other people that wanted to be there, instead of Metta and Keisha, but at least these this Friday's double should be a good one.

I thought it was great that Brandi called James out on throwing the comp to Mark, not that he wanted Mark to get a letter, but so he could play next HoH. Not saying Brandi is a great person, but I like that she stirs the pot.

They did show Metta saying he was having anxiety, I guess that is why they ultimately voted him out. Again, wish they could have gotten 2 other people that wanted to be there, instead of Metta and Keisha, but at least these this Friday's double should be a good one.
It's good she called she him but it was horrible game play at the same time right before evictions and when he was HOH. Dumb girl lol. Everyone knew what they were doing. There not stupid lol
Mark better stop and wondering why if MArissa and Ross are his side why are the trying so hard to keep Brandi when Mark keeps saying that that Brandi his target this week and they are tyring to hard to get him to back door Omarosa

It's good she called she him but it was horrible game play at the same time right before evictions and when he was HOH. Dumb girl lol. Everyone knew what they were doing. There not stupid lol

True, but she knows she's going up, she knows she's the target. She really has to try to get the heat off of her, it probably didn't work, but it good to see someone keep people on their toes.

I think she took it too far and was mean spirited. She wanted Mark to think James did it solely for himself and didn't care about Mark at all.

I really thought when she gave the one vote to Mark to be evicted, she intended that to be a hinky (sp?) vote and keep it a secret in order to stir the pot, but she didn't.

How about the nerve of James to say Ross shouldn't have used the veto, he should have left it alone.
UMMMMMM........ James if you were on the block, you wouln't have saved yourself??????
That's called a Marseilles James and its a no-no in the Big Brother house.

Mark – I am nominating MArissa.. I’m not giving them a chance
Mark – that’s period end of story.. she hasn’t been on the block now’s her chance
Mark – if they are really getting Brandi out then it shouldn’t be a problem
Jame s- no problem at all
mark – this is where the Brandi train ends.. what she’s done to you and me
James – she’s done .. I’m so happy to hear you say that

Mark – it’s non negotiable
James – tell her
Mark – I’ll tell her just not today.. I don’t want her sulking the next two days, crying and having fits
Mark – I might even tell her the day of .. I love MArissa but..
James – tell her in private.. say you haven’t been on the block we’ve all done it
Mark – they are already rallying down there.. I heard them going it’s not over yet
James – look Omarosa is the next threat no question
Mark – no doubt
James – if we’re getting Brandi out why bother pissing Omarosa off and why start drama and why give them a chance to rally
Mark – they are going to rally .. it’ll be 2 to 1 we’ll lose
James – they have personal reason to get Omarosa out
Mark – so do we.. we’re done.. end of story..
james – done

I don't know if any of you listen to Rob Has a Podcast, (if you don't it's absolutely hilarious) but I listened to some of it last night and they were speculating that there is no way they can do 3 evictions on finale night. As we all know they are planning to go from 5 to 2.

Both of their speculations I do not like. One is they have the final 5 compete against each other and the 2 that last the longest end up being the final 2 or the final 5 competes and the person that wins goes to final 2 along with who that person decides to bring along with them. I hope this not true, but they all seemed convinced they don't have the time to do 3 HoH's/vetoes/evictions and then do a vote for the winner.

They did talk about maybe a 3 part HoH, but even that they felt they didn't have time for in a live show. I'm wondering if maybe it will be a multiple part HoH that they will start playing on Saturday already and maybe announce results to start Friday's show to get to the 2.

How does everyone else think they will do finale night?

I don't know if any of you listen to Rob Has a Podcast, (if you don't it's absolutely hilarious) but I listened to some of it last night and they were speculating that there is no way they can do 3 evictions on finale night. As we all know they are planning to go from 5 to 2.

Both of their speculations I do not like. One is they have the final 5 compete against each other and the 2 that last the longest end up being the final 2 or the final 5 competes and the person that wins goes to final 2 along with who that person decides to bring along with them. I hope this not true, but they all seemed convinced they don't have the time to do 3 HoH's/vetoes/evictions and then do a vote for the winner.

They did talk about maybe a 3 part HoH, but even that they felt they didn't have time for in a live show. I'm wondering if maybe it will be a multiple part HoH that they will start playing on Saturday already and maybe announce results to start Friday's show to get to the 2.

How does everyone else think they will do finale night?
Hopefully fast

Just saw a picture of Brandi with a brown wig on and I think she looks better with dark hair. I also have been noticing how misshapen her mouth is. She has had entirely to much work done on her face. I think she looks like she could be sisters to Dr. Dubrow's (sp) wife she is also on a real housewives show. I wonder if he did the work because they look so much alike.
Every time they show Ari she is always eating. I'm wondering if it just seems that way or if she is really snacking a lot.

I don't think there was anything wrong with James throwing the competition to Mark.

Marissa is now on the block alongside Brandi. Omaorsa is actually trying to keep Brandi in, which is probably a good move for her as Brandi may be the only one she can beat in final 2.

Brandi- What hurt you was having deals with every single person, and now spreading yourself too thin you cant keep those deals.

Ross- I have to make a decision.

Brandi- I'm done. Great working with you. Remind me never to do that again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter