Celebrating birthday at Hollywood Studios

It depends, are you staying in Disney? How many people are in your party, and what's the approximate budget?
We are staying in Disney, using Disney transportation. We have four adults and two toddlers in our group. Budget wise, I was thinking it would cost somewhere between qs pricing and character meal pricing...but really hadn’t put too much thought into the budget for the one meal - figured we could adjust accordingly for other meals to fit our overall budget, if that makes sense.

I’d choose Brown Derby for a celebration. It “feels” fancy and the food is great. Not sure when your trip is... after August 29th (Galaxy’s Edge opening) I’d be hesitant to try to leave and re-enter the park

I didn't realize that you had toddlers, why not stay at DHS and try the Brown Derby?

Not sure when your going, but if you want to stay in DHS, you can pick from Mama Melrose or Hollywood Brown Derby. If you don't mind going outside of DHS, you can go to one of the Boardwalk restaurants or (as long as its not until end of 2019), Beaches & Cream is so much fun and is a must for all our trips. We're so bummed it'll be closed for refurb in November =(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter