Celebrating a 3 & 4 year old birthday

maymomof2

Earning My Ears
We will be taking our kids for the first time to The House of Mouse and they are both having thier birthday while we are there. What we have planned is we are having dinner at Chef Mickeys on May 12 for Allison who will be 3 and May 15 we were going to do a character breakfast for Michael who will be 4. Is there any other special things that we can do with them. Any suggestions would be great!!!!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
Mike, Maggie, Michael jr. and Allison(Sissy)

Welcome to the DIS!!! :)

WDW is a fantastic place to spend a birthday,they make you feel special, no matter how old you're turning!! The 2 meals sound like fun! Be sure to tell them it's your childs birthday when you're being seated.

At the MK goto Guest Relations and they'll give you a birthday badge.

If you're staying on property tell them at check in what the birthdays are and for who and they'll do something special that day.

My fiance, Joe, and I spent both our b-days at WDW last year.For his in May we were at the AKL ,we went just the two of us.On his BD he had a card from Mickey and a phone call from Goofy.We were in MGM and buying a beer at a walk up place outside ToT and RnR.I told them they better card him because it was his birthday.Well all the CM's in the place began singing HB to Joe...it was priceless! They also gave him a free ice cream...really goes with beer!! LOL!!

In July we stayed at CS and had our 2 boys with us.Everywhere we went Jonathan,Joe's son, was telling them it was my BD then Erich started!! Can't let his step bro get ahead of him!! :rolleyes: I got a free margarita somewhere,ice cream another,it was fun and the boys enjoyed embarrassing me!!:teeth: When we got back to our room there were balloons and a card from Mickey courtesy of the wonderful hotel.

WDW is magical anytime but the CMs really go out of their way to make you feel wonderful on your day!

Have a great trip and let us know how it went!

Also be sure to go to City Hall (or Guest Services) and get a birthday badge - everyone is really friendly when they see your badge.

Bev

We just returned from celebrating our 5-year-old's birthday at WDW at the beginning of April. In addition to the ideas mentioned, we also ordered balloons and a tote bag filled with snacks and treats, delivered from the WDW Florist. This was a huge hit with our son. (We got a flier from the florist with our final Disney resort package.)

When we go down again it my younger DD will be celebrating her 4th b-day during the trip. I looked into ordering something from the Disney Florist, but I admit I am cheap. :D So what I am doing is create my own gift bag for her and I am going hide it in with our other stuff and set it up to suprise her for her b-day when we are down there. I have been slowly picking things up when they go on sale at the Disney Store or where ever I find stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter