Celebraties on Wonder, Magic....

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
We saw Joe Nameth on our cruise last year. We heard that the week before Whitney Houston was there and Demi Moore. Who have you run into on Wonder and Magic?

We had Grant Norman who plays Beast in the touring Production, he participated in the behind the scenes lectures.

We had several of the WWF wrestlers on our first cruise 9/98.

There were post several months ago about President Carter was with a large group of his family on board . People had some very nice comments about him .

President Carter was on the New Years Cruise. He was very kind. I had a picture taken with him, sent it to the Carter Center in Atlanta. He signed it and sent it back!

Pat Monahan (lead singer of the band "Train") was on our cruise with his family. I didn't meet him, but my son played with his son in the kid's club a lot...people left him alone for the most part to enjoy his vacation, although he seemed very kind and gracious to the few people I noticed hovering around him!:)

Andrea McArdle (Broadway's original Annie) was on our cruise along with her husband Edd Kalehoff (composer of the Monday Night Football theme and many other tunes). They were featured guests and gave three talks in the Buena Vista Theater as well as signing some autographs. Their daughter Alexis was on the cruise as well and played with my daughter in the Oceaneer's Lab.

Pete Werner was on our most recent cruise. I didn't get his picture or his autograph (trying to respect his privacy), but my wife got to meet him and we did get to talk a bit. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter