CDG to DLP

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We will be flying into CDG. I have read about the TGV line to Marne le Valley. We may end up staying at one of the other hotels (kyriad, BB etc) If we do that would we still get off at the same station or is there another that is closer?

Hi,
I'm getting in too late at CDG for any Magical Express and I don't want use a train; has anyone used any other transportation method for an after hours timeframe?

Hi,
I'm getting in too late at CDG for any Magical Express and I don't want use a train; has anyone used any other transportation method for an after hours timeframe?

We've been using Ezyshuttle for years. Cost is 70E each way, but totally worth it. You'll be picked up as soon as you exit baggage and driven directly to your hotel. On return, they'll come inside your hotel to collect you and drop you off at the correct terminal entrance for your flight. Excellent service, always on time, can't recommend them enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter