CDG to DLP via taxi

oceanscape

DIS Veteran
Our flight arrives at 09:30 and there is a TGV at 10:00 but then not again until 12:30!

So looks like we'll need to get a taxi transfer.

I don't want to take Euros with me; is there any taxi company that will allow me to reserve a meet & greet at CDG and pre-pay online with a credit card?

There's links to shuttle companies in this thread, we've always paid in cash on the day but I believe some of the firms offer the chance to prepay in advance.

Are you coming outside Schengen?

Because of the recent terrorist threats, please be advised that lines might be long at the CDG airport. If your flight is only a little bit late, you could make it in time for the 12:30 TGV. Do not forget that you can buy tickets online as late as a few minutes before departure, and you can always buy them on board for a small fee (IIRC 8€).

My advice would be not pre-paying for a private transfer because if you can catch the TGV, it will be much more convenient. Taxis are reliable and cost approximatively 80-90€, and do not require pre-payment!

No, coming from London. I'm not worried about missing the 12:30 I'm worried about sitting and waiting for it for 2.5 hours!!!!

No, coming from London. I'm not worried about missing the 12:30 I'm worried about sitting and waiting for it for 2.5 hours!!!!

Theres no need to sit around to wait for the TGV, theres plenty of other transport options. I use Magic Shuttle http://magicalshuttle.co.uk/ they have a pick up point / ticket desk in the corridor which connects Terminal 2E and 2F. They bring you direct to all the onsite and partner hotels and also go to Val d'Europe. They also collect from the hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter