CDG->DLP Advice?

Baduist

Mouseketeer
Our party is time and my wife, our 3yo and a 1.5yo. Traveling to Disneyland hotel mid-May with a yo-yo single stroller + board.

I’ve looked at the Magical shuttle, but wondering if it’s a better idea to get an SUV or town car to take us from CDG directly to the Disneyland Hotel (which is incidentally the last hotel the shuttle gets to).

Does any one have any idea how much it should cost and if it’s actually gonna be a time saver (considering less wait time as well I presume)?

Also, good companies that can provide pre-installed age-appropriate car seats?

Most people here who use a town car, seem to use Ezyshuttle. The website doesn't look like it, but they get very good reviews.
http://site.ezyshuttle.com/

With Magical Shuttle you have to be lucky if your hotel is at the beginning or the end of the route. Depending on traffic it takes about 45 - 60 minutes.
I don't think there is much difference between cost and time, but there will be more comfort in comparison to the bus. So my guess would be: use a car.

Most people here who use a town car, seem to use Ezyshuttle. The website doesn't look like it, but they get very good reviews.
http://site.ezyshuttle.com/

With Magical Shuttle you have to be lucky if your hotel is at the beginning or the end of the route. Depending on traffic it takes about 45 - 60 minutes.
I don't think there is much difference between cost and time, but there will be more comfort in comparison to the bus. So my guess would be: use a car.

Thanks!
Do you know what is expected in terms of tips for that service?

We used BT-Transfer to take us from CDG to DLP (Sequoia Lodge) and the return trip back to Paris. Upon arrival at CDG the driver was waiting for us at the exit with a sign. On the return trip the driver was right on time. It was around $40 US each way. They are the #1 car service rated on Trip Advisor, which is the reason we chose them.

I would always recomend a car shuttle service rather than the magic shuttle bus as it will be much quicker

If you get the bus you have to get from your arrival terminal to where the bus leaves from which may involve getting an airport shuttle bus from one terminal to another , then possibly wait for the bus, then it may drop off at other hotels before yours
With Eezy Shuttle or BT Transports or similar you will be collected at your arrival terminal, leave immediately and be taken directly to your hotel

Someone mentioned the TGV - high speed train - which is very quick however you still have to get from your arrival terminal to the station, wait for a train, and then get from the station at DLP to your hotel

If you have luggage, toddlers, strollers etc the car service is definitely the best option in my opinion

Why not just take the high speed train? It's less than a 10 minute ride.

Last time we used it, it took 30mins to stand in line for a ticket (couldn’t figure out the machine), then we missed one train and has to wait like 3 hours.

Plus the train platform wasn’t the most comfort for a family with babies, luggage, stroller etc.

Has that changed in the past 2-3 years?

Last time we used it, it took 30mins to stand in line for a ticket (couldn’t figure out the machine), then we missed one train and has to wait like 3 hours.

Plus the train platform wasn’t the most comfort for a family with babies, luggage, stroller etc.

Has that changed in the past 2-3 years?

No, the station is still very drafty, and very little seating areas.
The train is very quick, but the irregular hours always annoy me. I usually order my ticket in advance via the website, but always have to make sure I keep possible flight delays into account. With a party of four, it could be the cheapest option will be the car service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter