CBR -- Water View?

SouthernMom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if all water view rooms at CBR are views of the lake -- or are some views of a pool instead??? We requested a water view room, not thinking of this possibility. DS has a terrible aversion to pools, so we really DON'T want a pool view room. Just wondering if I should make a more "specific" request? Thanks!

Yes, waterview could mean a pool. IMHO I wouldn't pay the extra money for a waterview even if it was guaranteed to be a lake view. The amount of time you will spend in your room looking out the window is not worth it.

My advice would be to not request a water view with your initial reservation. Upon arrival, request a complimentary upgrade to water view, but tell them about your son's pool problem.
Good luck. CSR is wonderful!

I have to agree with Lorik. The extra money spent on the view isn't worth it. The amount of time spent in the rooms looking at views is pretty small. It would be better to request something when you get there.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter