• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR pictures of new food court posted

safetymom

dis veteran
I am here at CBR now. The new food court is nice. They built a new section at the other end from where the restaurant was for the new restaurant.

They also have new costumes at the Custom House.

We talked with several of the people at Old Port Royale and they like the new food court.

The fountain outside works again. Very very nice refurb, the grab and go area is where the bathrooms used to be in the food court.

My photos are up in my Photo Album. Don't have access to my web publishing stuff so I put the pictures up on this site.

http://photo.epson.com

Where it says visit an album,
type in

computercreations@prodigy.net

Then look at the CBR food court album. Hope this helps. If you have any questions drop me a note.

Nice pics! Question for you? They have a central checkout now, don't they? It looked it in the pictures. We really like the food courts at Port Orleans, both sides, for this reason.
Diane AKA Whitegloves =0)

Yes they do have central check outs. The grab and go market is nice also. You can pay for your food there also.

They have a sign by the beverages stating the mugs are good for length of stay the time you bought the mugs. If I remember I will post a picture of that also.

My GOODNESS! Those pictures are georgous. You did a great job and that was so thoughtful for you to share. So many of us were curious and interested in this and you took your free time to get these out to us ASAP. So kind. We were just sitting here trying to decide if we can't get one of the new rooms at the Swan we have to decide on a moderate. CBR might just be it!

Safetymom,
Thanks so much for the quick reply. Sure wish I was there now. It's still snowing here, don't know if it will ever stop. =0)
Liked your other pictures of CBR too!

Thanks! Never stayed at that resort before, but hope to later on this year. The colors are very nice!

Jenn

I'm getting very excited here. THanks for the photos!!!

Thanks for the great pictures.

Do they still have the Little Mermaid on the refillable mugs? My DD will be beside herself!

It will be our first time staying at CBR and now I really can't wait!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these pictures....looks great!!:D

Yes the Little Mermaid is still on the cups. BTW, they have two styles. The "fat" ones and the ones that fit in the cup holders.

Thanks for the info on the mugs! Wait until I tell DD! She wanted her own last year at ASMo and she'll definitely want one of these.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you for the pictures. We will be there in April. Last trip was in 1994. We're really getting excited and the pictures were great to see.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Safetymom, I really enjoyed your photos. I have stayed at the CBR twice and really loved my stays. That is a great resort and the work they did on the food area looks wonderful.

Thanks for the report and pic's my family loves this resort.

Really nice! Thanks for posting! Did you happen to try Shutters yet? I'm anxious to hear back from someone who has!

No we didn't at Shutters. Every night there was only about 5 tables of customers. Guess it will take time for it to be busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter