CBR pics.

yes these photos helped in my decision to change resorts from por to cbr, just couldn't seem to settle with por as we love cbr to much! Happy I made the switch and glad to be going back to our home away from home!

I recently returned from a stay at CBR. I have a ton of pics from the trip to go through including a bunch from CBR that I will eventually get around to posting. Here is a panoramic pic I took at sunrise one morning.

21443467620_7907ed988b_h.jpg

CBR-sunrise1 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

Thanks for posting all these pics, can't wait for next July:dance3:
Noticed there is milk in a couple of pics, think I will pick one of these up for in my coffee in the room and use my refillable:rolleyes1

That last pic of CBR by night is stunning you should frame it:flower1:

Most of my pics are from early morning strolls before and during sunrise. Here are pics from my first morning. Note that Mother Nature did not really cooperate this day and the clouds hid the sun this morning. The sky presented itself to me much nicer my next morning as seen in the panoramic I posted earlier. I will get around to posting the rest of my pics from that morning when I can next.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!