CBR or WL?

DISMOMof3

Earning My Ears
I have reservations for 4 nights at CBR for the end of April. I was wondering if I should change to WL. It would only be $100 more for 4 nights for a standard view. Would it be worth it or not? I am traveling with my mom and my DS(2). This will be my moms first trip on site. I was just there in Jan at AKL with my family. Thank you in advance for your opinions.

I haven't stayed at CBR, but have stayed at WL many times. All rooms that I know of, have balconies or first floor patios at the WL. To me it is very relaxing to sit on the balcony in the evening. As mentioned all of the WL is under one roof which makes it very handy. The boat to the MK is very enjoyable and only takes 7-10 minutes dock to dock.

The petting zoo at Ft. Wilderness is a boat ride away. Instead of going on and on, I would think the WL would be worth the extra $$$.

I haven't stayed at CBR yet but we loved the WL. With a 2 yr old, I would suggest the WL because of the convinience of the boat to the MK and the Contemporary.

Yes, there is a boat that goes from WL to the CR. It is very convenient.

I would totally do the WL. We love that place!! We used to do the value, moderate, then we finally treated ourselves and did a deluxe resort, now we dont want to stay anywhere but the WL!!!
So convienent, romantic, peaceful, relaxing, and just all around great place to stay.

Have fun!

For only $25 more per night I'd be at WL. No question. The added transportation options - boat to MK, Ft. Wilderness or to CR (to then ride the monorail) makes it worth it. Also, at WL it's never a far walk to anything since the hotel is all 1 building. CBR may mean a VERY long walk to breakfast, snack, etc.

What environment would you prefer??
CBR very tropical...WL like the woods of the great Northwest...
I love both so am doing a split stay at these resorts in December. Perhaps you might consider that as an option....provided you could still get that rate at the WL

Definitely WL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my favorite resort.

It is breathtaking!

It is so convenient all being inside. It is much more compact than CBR.

Tried to change from CBR to WL for April 24-28 visit and there is nothing available. Almost everything is sold out for these dates. Even checked other deluxe resorts and nothing available. Hope it is not going to be to crowded at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter