CBR Food Court

polly1287

Earning My Ears
Now that CBR has the large tower and additional rooms have been added, has the food court been enlarged.. Does the new tower have a food court as well? Breakfast was hectic at best before.

Now that CBR has the large tower and additional rooms have been added, has the food court been enlarged.. Does the new tower have a food court as well? Breakfast was hectic at best before.

The Tower is an entire separate resort that is 100% Disney Vacation Club. It is not affiliated with CBR at all. The new Resort is called the Riviera Resort. Riviera will have it's own restaurant(s). Most likely not a food court per se as none of the other DVC Resorts have them.

Tower!?! Are you meaning to ask about Coronado Springs instead of CBR b/c the Riviera Resort is not a tower nor is it affiliated with CBR.

oh I am sorry, I am a newbee..... I am asking about Coronado Springs. I want to know if the addition includes another food court.

The food court has not been enlarged but the Tower did add a Table Service and a bar that has quick bites. Not sure if there is a grab and go in the Tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!