CBD oil and TSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
Has anyone traveled with CBD oil through TSA check point? Have you had any issues? Daughter uses it for peri-menopausal depression and is flying to Orlando with us.

I'd put it in an unmarked bottle and throw it in my quart ziploc with my other liquids. If you're really paranoid, empty a travel-sized shampoo container and sanitize and put it in there. I've never had them bat an eye at anything in my quart bag. Heck, I've even squeezed toothpaste and hair serum into those tiny little 2" x 3" ziploc bags when I've just had to fly out for a one night stay and they didn't scrutinize them at all.

I'd put it in an unmarked bottle and throw it in my quart ziploc with my other liquids. If you're really paranoid, empty a travel-sized shampoo container and sanitize and put it in there. I've never had them bat an eye at anything in my quart bag. Heck, I've even squeezed toothpaste and hair serum into those tiny little 2" x 3" ziploc bags when I've just had to fly out for a one night stay and they didn't scrutinize them at all.

There's added penalty for concealment of illegals, BTW.

At this time hemp derived CBD with 0% THC is a legal gray area under the pending Farm Bill in congress. I wouldn’t do it until that is sorted out, and formal legal opinions are in place.

Cannabis derived CBD and or CBD with THC is still federally illegal.

The very very few individuals who have RX for FDA approved Epidiolex would be the only people who would be able to unquestionably legally fly in the USA with any CBD product at this point in time.

Pretty sure this would be considered breaking the law. Probably not the best thing to suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter