Cattleman's Steak House

sweetp0618

Mouseketeer
My FIL wants to go to Cattleman's Steak House on I-Drive for his birthday dinner. Has anyone been or heard anything about this place? I'm interested in quality, prices and menu offerings.

Thanks!

Patti
sweetp0618@aol.com

I have eaten at Cattlemans a couple times...surprisingly the food was quite good. I would give it a shot. I cannot remember the price range though, havent been there since last year but from what I recall it was pretty reasonable...

I've eaten at the Cattleman's on 535/192, but since they share ads/coupons with the I-Drive location, I'd guess that they're operated by the same people. I absolutely love their prime rib, it was some of the best I've ever had. The menu is fairly diverse, featuring steaks and chops, and very reasonable. They had early bird dinner specials nightly. The price range in the fall of 2000 was roughly $9 - 18, which by comparison is very reasonable. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter