Category 4 Question ...

MindydLeon

<font color=red>Lover of all things DISNEY ... esp
Hello again (all-knowing ones) ...

Had a quick question about the Category 4 staterooms ... we are traveling (DH and me) with our 3 kids ... DS16, DD10, and DD5. I want to make a habit of waking up early and enjoying a cup of coffee on the verandah as the sun comes up ... am I going to be able to get to the verandah without waking up the 3 kids? From the pictures I have seen of the Cat.4's, it looks like I will have to step over the kids to get to the verandah. I kinda wanted that time to be just for DH and me without having the kids rushing us off to breakfast or anything else ... I figured they could use the sleep to get ready for each day's activities and DH and I could watch the sun come up together ... Thanks for all the help, hopefully once we get back from our 1st cruise, I'll be able to give insight to other newbies the DIS board will attract. you guys are the BEST!

:smooth:

The person in the Murphy bed will be blocking your access to the verandah. With kids that age, how about a Category 6 directly across the hall from a Category 11?

maybe for next time Dave ... I wouldn't mind the kids in their own room ... but for this time, we have the one room ... i guess I'll just have to sleep in instead of watching the sun rise ...

Thanks ...

BTW ... I love your website ... it has helped a LOT in all of our planning! You and Barb are the best with information for us newbies!

We had a Cat. 4 room with three kids on our January Magic cruise. The Murphy bed does come out right in front of the door, but you can still access the veranda with the bed down. It is true that you will need to step over the bed, but my kids were so exhausted that they didn't even hear my husband and I go out to the veranda. My bet is that if you quietly step over and out the door, your kids will roll over for more shut eye. You might as well give it a try!!

Patty

Thanks Patty ... I think you are probably right ... they can sleep through earthquakes here in California so DH and I hopping over them may not be an issue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter