Catamaran Sail & Reef Snorkeling ?

big jack 2002

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this excursion in Nassau? My daughter and son-in-law really want to try snorkling. They want to spend time with their children at Castaway Cay so Nassau will be the best time for them to try this. My husband and I plan on keeping the girls on board in Nassau except maybe for a carriage ride. I read that there is a "Meet the Princess'" in the morning on Nassau day.
Thanks for all of your help. I have really found out a LOT of information from this board. We are going on the 3 day land/4 day sea in just 5 and 1/2 more weeks!!

My family did this on our December Cruise. The snorkeling is pretty good...lots of natural coral and the fish are far prettier than what you get at Castaway Cay (although less plentiful). They are also not quite as aggressive as the fish at CC who are used to being fed. For a first snorkeling trip, I'd say its a pretty good bet for adults. You do stay over your head the entire time, so being able to swim is a good idea :D

By the way, it is a Catamaran, and coming back in, they do open the sails, but you are not sailing--it takes too long and the sail is for looks as they'll run the motors the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter