Castle to Chateau - Disneyland Paris Inaugural Rundisney Weekend *completed 06/30

dancingtodisney

DIS Veteran
Hello!! Welcome to my Trip report!!

The Cast

Karen - that's me (right) and my sister Rachel
32234211330_271526bd55_b.jpg

This was essentially part 2 of our Castle to Chateau challenege, part 1 was completed in January when we participated in the Dopey Challenge. You can read all about that HERE

This was our first trip to Disneyland Paris together, I'd been for one day a LONG time ago but had very little recollection of it.

Let's kick off the trip report!!

Day 1 - Eurostar & Solo Day
Part 1 - Travel

As I live in London I was able to travel direct to Disneyland Paris on the Eurostar, direct trains don't run everyday and this was a big factor in my decision to travel the Wednesday before the Rundisney weekend. Rachel was flying from Dublin and joining me on the Thursday morning.

I am lucky in that I live only 5stops on the tube from the Eurostar station St. Pancras, my train was at 10.14AM and I needed to arrive 45mins before departure. I left my flat around 8.50am giving me plenty of time to make it there and grab some food for the journey.

I stocked up on supplies and made my way to the Eurostar check-in area. It works much like airport security except a lot quicker and no restrictions on liquid sizes! I breezed through in about 10mins including passport and ticket checks. I chilled in the waiting area for our boarding to be called.

29686497580_98ed41b4c5_b.jpg

We were allowed to board about 30mins before departure. I settled into my seat and set up my laptop to watch a movie. I was SO relaxed... this was already so much easier than flying!

My train made two pick up stops on route and before I knew it we were pulling into Marne La Vallee which is the station at Disneyland Paris. I was weirdly nervous, it felt so strange coming somewhere so alien! We know Walt Disney World so well now!

I came out of the station and caught my first glimbs of the parks... The Studios Park to be specific and my FAVE ride ToT peaking out in the background.

29352866334_23061c5385_b.jpg

I walked over to the bus terminal to catch a bus to my hotel. We were staying offsite at a partner hotel (Hotel B&B Disneyland) but the shuttle bus picked up in the same area as the Disneyland Paris Hotel pick up. Within 15mins of getting off the train I was ready to check-in.

Last edited:

Part 2 - Disneyland Park & Annual Pass

I checked in at the hotel and asked about the bus service for the races, they confirmed what we had heard previously which was that there would be a bus for the half marathon but not the 5k. I don't think we got any photos of our hotel from the outside this weekend so I've snatched this from google!
b-b-hotel-disneyland.jpg

We had booked a larger room because it was only slightly extra so we had three beds and some extra space.
29896985611_5bf7d8a178_b.jpg

You can see the bottom of the double bed peaking out to the left at the back!

I went to our room, dumped my bags, freshened up and then went straight down to get the shuttle bus to the parks. I waited about 10mins before the bus pulled up.

The bus picked up at our hotel last which was handy, it took about 5-10mins max. The first thing I needed to do when I arrived was to buy my annual pass. The annual pass was only €223 and had no blackout dates, 20% off merch and 15% off select dining. It was a steal, which is probably why they've announce a new structure for the annual passes starting April 2017!

I arrived back at Disney Village around 3.30pm and walked towards the Disneyland Parc, as you can see from the below pic you actually have to walk through the arches of the Disneyland Hotel to get in! The hotel looks amazing and I have dreams of staying there one day... Just imagine being THAT close to the park!
29383964393_a2e7965653_b.jpg

I made my way to the ticket area but couldn't find an open window! They were all closed!
29383730813_9cd758f996_b.jpg

I found out that when it's quiet you have to go over to the guest service area to get tickets so over I went. I waited a little while to be served and then requested my Dreams Annual Pass. I was given a temporary paper ticket that I could use for today but that needed to be exchanged at the passport office where they would take my photo and print my permanent pass.

With that sorted I made my way into the park! I picked up a schedule and walked through the entrance. It felt really surreal because everything looked family but not the same, if that makes any sense!

I walked under the train station and over to Main Street USA to catch my first glimpse of the castle
29976350526_5a91db84db_b.jpg

This castle is so beautiful!

I took a very leisurely stroll down main street and tried to soak in my surroundings. I felt oddly disorientated! Like you know when you have a dream about a place that exists in true life but in your dream everything is kinda different? Well that's what this felt like!

I located the passport office and went in to get my official annual pass, there were lots of people serving so I didn't wait too long.
29896632402_b15260cf3b_b.jpg

I actually didn't want to stay too long in Disneyland Park as the Studios was closing early so I chose one ride to go on before heading out and changing parks. I decided on... Space Mountain Mission 2!!

Note: I apologise for the lack of pictures early on in this trip report, I was vlogging for our YouTube channel and Rachel normally grabs the photos for us! There are Space Mountain pics later in the TR!

Space Mountain Mission 2 is very different to the one in Orlando, it's more of a typical rollarcoaster car with an overhead harness. I got BANGED around on this ride! My head was just bouncing from one side of the harness to the other! One ride was enough me, it was still fun and quite thrilling but just not very smooth!

After that I left the park and made my way over to the Walt Disney Studios park.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Part 1 of our vlog covers the trip so far

Last edited:

Part 3 - Walt Disney Studios Park

It took less than 10mins to change parks, one of the major advantages of Disneyland Paris, much like Disneyland California I imagine. I knew before arriving that this park didn't have the best reputation but I was keeping an open mind.

You enter through the 'studio' which is essential a giant building and then come out into what I guess is the set?! The partner statue is in this park right when you enter too. (photos taken later)
29352866334_23061c5385_b.jpg

I again just took a very leisurely stroll around, I was in no rush to get on rides as I was trying to save a lot of stuff for Rachel's arrival. I did decide to ride the new Ratatouille ride though! I got in the single rider line and right before I got in the car I just got this weird sort of guilty feeling. It was SO WEIRD to be getting on a ride at Disney that I've never been on before by myself! I guess it's more fun to share new things with someone and I felt a bit bad doing it without Rachel. I still rode obviously because you know... I didn't feel THAT guilty but I did decide to save anything else that was new until she arrived.

It was a fun 3D ride with some cool new technology so I enjoyed it! I also took a quick spin on Rockin Rollarcoaster and ToT both of which I'd been on when I visited years ago and I didn't class as 'new' rides because the concept is the same as the versions we've been on in Orlando. Tower of Terror is more creepy when the CM's are speaking French.

I snapped this photo on my way into the Toy Story area of the giant Buzz
30010548705_5fa37a5256_b.jpg

I walked into the Toy Story area and found some new rides I wanted to try but resisted them for now! The theming in this area and the Ratatouille area are decent, the rest of the park was very..... ODD

It was coming up to 5.30pm and the parade in Disneyland Park was going to start soon... again I decided to save this for Rachel's arrival. I took a trip to Starbucks in the Disney Village as I was starting to fade a bit and needed a pick me up. I passed by World of Disney, you can see the balloon in the background!
29980458295_b3bf8be413_b.jpg

I became OBSESSED with the Peach Green Tea at Starbucks (got Rachel hooked too) so I got a large one of them and chilled for a bit watching some catch up TV on my phone for about 20mins.
29896986551_5d4617836f_b.jpg

It was actually really nice to be out and to have some chill time by myself, not something I do very often back home!

I made my way back over to the Disneyland Park, the Studios park had just closed so there were a lot of people headed the same way.

I was starting to get peckish and I'd seen a counter service on some other Disneyland Paris vlogs that I wanted to find. I thought the name was 'The Lucky Nugget' and by the theming I figured it was in Frontierland so I headed in that direction.

Unfortunately it was closed... BOO

That whole area was under construction really, I knew already that Big Thunder would be down but didn't realise this place would be closed too. Oh well... I had a pretty good back-up plan!

CASEYS!!
29896986801_016e04c43d_b.jpg

Unfortunately this was NOT as nice as the meals I've had in WDW but it was a GREAT people watching spot so I chilled for quite a while
29896978221_bd5cca56a7_b.jpg

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Check out our Disneyland Paris Vlog covered this part of the trip

Last edited:
Part 4 - Exploring & Dreams

The sun was setting which created a beautiful setting for wander around the park and some pictures!

First up was Discoveryland
29976331056_c9871e4088_b.jpg

Space Mountain
30010535735_d2517a9f0e_b.jpg

Still only a 5min wait
30010532865_cdbe1cecff_b.jpg

29383695513_10f4ac635c_b.jpg

Buzz Lightyear:
29716388860_dd371ccfe7_b.jpg

Look at the Castle.... so elegant & beautiful
29980457605_73775ab1a7_b.jpg

Castle Selfie!
29352851644_b8ef19d5a0_b.jpg

As I continued wandering around I came across Pirates of the Caribbean with a 5min wait so I just couldn't resist! I really enjoy it!

I was not planning to stay for the night time show, again I planned to save it for the next night. I popped into some stores on Main Street USA. I came across this Chip & Dale that I'd actually purchased in the Disney Character Outlet in Orlando for $20! Bargain!

29353753643_a5cbe1fed1_b.jpg

I was really enjoying browsing the shops and before I knew it a lot of time had passed and it was almost time for Dreams (the nighttime show) which was very tempting. I decided I'd stay so I could record the show for our vlogs and then just enjoy it tomorrow with Rachel.

I found a nice spot over by Casey's
29946400626_4f488b705d_b.jpg

The Castle looked great all lit up for the projection show
29352857954_a8268d1316_b.jpg

There was a mixture of French and English songs but for the most part it didn't matter as I was so familiar with the music I'd enjoy it all the same.

I ended up moving down Main Street towards the exit, I didn't want to get stuck in the crowds but also two of the speakers that were closest to me were not in sync withe each other! SO ANNOYING! I let guest services know the next day.

29946407866_71facbf680_b.jpg

I went out to catch the bus and luckily caught one just before it left.

I facetimed with Rachel back in the room, she had a very early flight the next morning so I'd only have an hour or so in the parks before she arrived.

Last edited:
YAAAAAASSSSSS

That is all. For now. :teeth:

WELCOME WELCOME!!! FINALLY get this started! Enjoy!

Can't wait to read this. We are trying to plan a Dublin, London, DL Paris trip for next year!

OH fantastic! I'm from Dublin, live in London and now have a DLP annual pass so if you have any questions let me know! Thanks for reading!

So excited to follow along! I am signed up to run 2017 so I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Oh great! We're going back for 2017, we're not signed up yet as we're waiting for the bib only sign up.

Day 2 - Rachel's Here!
Part 1 - EMH at Disneyland Park

Got up bright an early and grabbed a quick breakfast at the hotel. They had a selection of hot and cold food but I just went for a quick croissant. I popped outside to grab the bus and only waited 2mins! Yah!

I realised when I arrived at the park that I'd taken my little tripod (handy for vlogging) but not my camera! DOH! So my phone was going to have to do.

Disneyland Park had EMH from 8am - 10am, I wasn't staying at an on-site hotel BUT my Dreams annual pass gave me access to EMH which is a great perk!

It was really quiet when I arrived so I breezed through security and made my way over to the park. Rachel text to say that she was about to take off!

I walked through the ticket gates and saw that Mickey and Minnie were out for pictures so I went straight there and got in line. The line was super short, I waited about 5mins.

32459936652_a82f1b5119_b.jpg

I could see that Chip and Dale were meeting across the way so as soon as I was done I hopped into their queue.

Always a fun meet with these chipmonks!
32459937202_b4da42bbbb_b.jpg

I noticed people were getting onto one of the main street vehicals so I popped over to see if just anyone could climb aboard and they could! I was STRAIGHT on there!

The vehicle took us down Main Street USA and dropped off at the castle! I've always wanted to ride a main street vehicle!

29980448655_75e34845a0_b.jpg

29866634742_a5921b007c_b.jpg

29946410906_ac6ee21c82_b.jpg

It was only about 8.20AM at this point so I was loving the EMH!

Castle selfie
29896979181_2c3077e322_b.jpg

I spotted Donald out so hopped is his line next.

31801155493_f02b250f10_b.jpg

Look who else was out
31801157143_dd1ef99029_b.jpg

What a morning for characters!! Discoveryland and Fantasyland were open so I went for a ride on Buzz to get practicing before Rachel arrived

Meet.... French Buzz
29352864584_833576de6c_b.jpg

I decided to go for one last quick ride on Peter Pan before heading back to the room to meet Rachel.
29896997941_e01d1cfc0e_b.jpg

I got a text to say she'd landed while I was walking through the Peter Pan non-existent queue. I love walk on rides!!! Who doesn't??!

I made my way out of the park and got the bus back to the hotel. I had just enough time to set up Rachel's surprise from me and my parents of custom Etsy Minnie Ears and a Stitch britto as she did AMAZING in her accountancy exams.

Then she arrived!!! YAH!!!! SISTERS REUNITED!!!!

She loved her surprise! We got ourselves ready to hit the parks for the rest of the day.

Ah yay!! Love this so far!

I totally know what you mean about "familiar but different " - I was thinking that looking at your pictures and then you said it too! That's the feeling I get when going to Disneyland in California...I should know my way around because it's similar to WDW. I imagine it's the same in Paris!

Can't believe how much you got done during EMH. The golden sunlight in your pictures from that morning is awesome! Can't wait for more! :teeth:

I totally know what you mean about "familiar but different " - I was thinking that looking at your pictures and then you said it too! That's the feeling I get when going to Disneyland in California...I should know my way around because it's similar to WDW. I imagine it's the same in Paris!

Can't believe how much you got done during EMH. The golden sunlight in your pictures from that morning is awesome! Can't wait for more! :teeth:

So this is exactly what I was thinking as I read through the posts! Disneyland California and Disney World are similar enough that they are so familiar, yet different enough that my brain gets a little confused. I imagine it's even more disorienting with the language issue thrown in.

The weather and crowd levels both look amazing this morning.

I considered doing the inaugural half at Disneyland Paris, but it just wasn't something I prioritized at the time. I'm kind of regretting that choice while reading this report!

Ye it's an odd feeling! I guess everyone feels that way when they've got a park that feels like 'home' and then visit another one. I was really impressed with the castle, it's so beautiful and there is lots of detail on it. I had to keep looking at the map which just didn't feel right!

I know! It was great! This year Rachel is going to travel on the Wednesday as well as the Thursday morning was by far the quietest. The weather was gorgeous, very flattering light!

So this is exactly what I was thinking as I read through the posts! Disneyland California and Disney World are similar enough that they are so familiar, yet different enough that my brain gets a little confused. I imagine it's even more disorienting with the language issue thrown in.

The weather and crowd levels both look amazing this morning.

I considered doing the inaugural half at Disneyland Paris, but it just wasn't something I prioritized at the time. I'm kind of regretting that choice while reading this report!

That's it! The language wasn't too bad, there was more English speaking visitors and the CM's all spoke great English.

It was SO GOOD! So nice to have a quiet park and get lots done! Thanks for reading!

Day 2 - Rachel's Here!
Part 2 - EXPO

We got the bus back to the parks, this was Rachel's first time EVER at Disneyland Paris so we were really excited! We decided to head to the Studios park first. I forgot to mention earlier that I had purchased Rachel's Dreams Annual Pass and had the temporary card so we could head straight in.
29383965803_da9cbfec03_b.jpg

Love the fountain at the front of the park, that white tower you can see the bottom of is actually the Disneyland Paris earful tower!
29382991034_52829ac05a_b.jpg

We went for a quick ride on the single rider of Ratatouille, Rachel thought it was cute as well...

Next we went on our favourite ride… Tower of Terror! We had a wait of about 20mins for this one. In the queue I was telling Rachel that the ride was EXACTLY the same as one in Orlando. She bought it. First difference was that the door doesn't open directly to the lift, there is sort of a platform area and the CM's go in there and at times jump out at you when the doors open. The second big and most important difference is the timing of the first drop... The ride is almost identical to Orlando so you are expecting something else to happen and then all of a sudden DROP!!! Scared the you know what out of Rachel mwahahahaha

We left the Studios and walked to the Disney Village to pick up a Starbucks
29896911912_6f28a98c94_b.jpg

We snapped some photos along the way
29976557866_227a5025ee_b.jpg

29976556356_fb78d9e223_b.jpg

29383956273_2c90b784ec_b.jpg

This really gave me a giggle... this little area was being refurbished for my enjoyment... I wasn't sure how much enjoyment I'd ever get out of this little square of pavement!
29716650070_f9f1718a6e_b.jpg

We both grabbed a peach green tea lemonade (and used our pass for a 10% discount) and made our way to the Disneyland Park. We had a launch party tomorrow night in the Studios, we didn't know much about it but we knew we'd get to go on most of the rides so our priority was to do more in the main park until then.

I could tell that Rachel was a little underwhelmed by the Studios park, it's not that it's bad but it doesn't have that Disney magic feeling to it.
29383964393_a2e7965653_b.jpg

The fountain here is pretty cute too
29716646200_fd822120a8_b.jpg

I told you guys the photos would get better when Rachel arrived...
30010773365_53a04ff1e8_b.jpg

We went inside and I realised that we needed to get Rachel a badge! It was her first visit!! I hadn't thought about this at all before!! It was so weird to think it was a first visit... we're Disney veterans!! lol

So our first stop was the town hall for Rachel's badge. There was Disney music playing and I could see that Rachel was finally in the Disney mode... YAH! Her exact words 'This park is more Disney'

I had read on a blog that the first thing you should do when you arrive is to visit the dragon under the castle.... I had saved this for Rachel so we went straight there. It's actually called La Taniere du Dragon or the Dragon's Lair in English.

HELLOOOOOOO DRAGON
29382966794_e5038b3640_b.jpg

The lair is pretty cool! I love the idea of having a dragon under the castle!
29896597222_d744d44089_b.jpg

We strolled through to Fantasyland and spotted the Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains ride (snow white and the seven dwarfs). It had a 10min wait listed so we hopped on! It was a walk on! It was a classic dark ride and pretty cool, the evil queen super creepy!

Next we went to get Rachel's pass converted to the permanent one. There was only one person serving and they were obviously dealing with some sort of issue because they were taking AGES!! I eventually had to go out to a CM outside and ask them to get someone else to serve, in the meantime lots of people had come waited and left. We had to get it done now because we had the RunDisney expo starting at 3pm and the annual pass office closed at 5pm.

By the time that was done we decided to make our way out of the park and get into the queue for the expo.

The queue was INSANE!!! It came all the way from the event area out into Disney Village to the extent that we were queuing in the path along the shopping area! They were obviously NOT prepared for these crowds as there was no official queue just a massive long line of people coming out of the event area. We settled ourselves in the queue and I popped off to get us Mc Donalds. After waiting about 45mins we started to move, by this time the line stretched the full lenght of the Disney Village area out towards the parks! We moved quickly towards the event area and right as we're going inside the gated area where we get split into proper queue areas for merchandise or packet pick up this woman just strolls right in the entrance bypassing the ENTIRE queue. She was called out by people around her but just didn't give a you know what. GRINDS MY GEARS!!!!!

ANYWAY.. we got into a proper gated queue that was being fed into another queue inside the tent that was in turn being fed into the merch area.
29976505886_733d91c1ef_b.jpg

The other side of the glass is inside the tent area... We were NOT in a good mood, it was very unorganised and they just seemed so unprepared for these crowds that it was starting our running weekend off on a sour note. I apologise for the lack of photos but I was just super frustrated. We made friends with the couple in front of us that you see in the photo above so that helped pass the time.

We eventually got inside to the inside queueing area only for our frustration to continue. So after waiting a good 1hr 30mins at this stage we were now being filtered into the shop to purchase merchandise. As people left we were allowed in. Only we were not the only people being let in.... others that had simply walked into the tent from the package pick up line and not waited all this time were simply walking right into the store. People in our line kept bringing it to attention of the CM's manning the area but there were a few entrances and it just continued to happen. It got so bad I thought there was going to be a riot at one stage as people were then screaming at others that walked right in and jumping out of the line to walk in themselves... EVENTUALLY they started to patrol it more carefully.

We realised as we got closer that the merch selection was not great... not even not great but terrible... really really terrible...

29686515340_e733282245_b.jpg

29866629122_242b292bc5_b.jpg

That is pretty much EVERYTHING.. plus some pins with the medals on. I bought a 5k and half marathon tshirt, a sweat band and a castle to chateau pin. I'm not even that fussed on the shirts but I needed to buy something to justify all that wasted time queuing

There was nothing for Castle to Chateau challenge which is criminal considering the amount of people that had travelling from the USA, they waisted a MASSIVE opportunity here.

Overall just the WORST experience... We picked up our packets for the 5k and half marathon but we dodged the MASSIVE line for the castle to chateau and party bracelets... we would come back when it was less crazy.

*side note we bumped into the couple again the next day and they queued for another hour for the castle to chateau bracelet!

Last edited:
Day 2 - Rachel's Here!
Part 3 - A Perfect Evening

We left and went to get food... we decided on Annettes Diner in the Disney Village. It's an american style diner and the waiters were on rollar skates. It was nothing special but it went down well and I was happy to be sat down. It was very overpriced, I wanted a milkshake but it was €11 and they were TINY!! FFS!!!

29716357930_f0042f84b3_b.jpg

29382669364_a61c7cf20d_b.jpg

Went went back to the Disneyland Park, we had just over an hour before the nighttime show.

The sun was setting behind the castle... so pretty!
30010726065_91a2105aab_b.jpg

30010739905_923866379e_b.jpg

We were in a much better mood now...
29382926004_2474b15623_b.jpg

We decided to go for a ride on Phantom Manor next!
29716595540_85cf98e890_b.jpg

Very creepy!
29896859422_c7c0cb7d17_b.jpg

Thunder Mountain was under refurb... boo
29927329761_ca5722d5de_b.jpg

We had a nice view while we waited to go on Phantom Manor...
29716573470_c0c4388847_b.jpg

29382878924_2c2d01a0e5_b.jpg

Love a good creepy light..
29976470826_83080b7795_b.jpg

As always it was impossible to get good pics but I did really like the loading area, the black lumbs at the bottom are the ride vehicals
30010678945_d8e68e1d1b_b.jpg

It was almost time for Dreams!
29383851953_0bc0fdca24_b.jpg

We decided to grab some ice-cream to have while enjoying the show
29383834013_db56e14bbc_b.jpg

It was Ben & Jerrys! YUM! Also very reasonable with our discount too!
29976427936_85f9fa02a8_b.jpg

29896759802_a6bd9865f1_b.jpg

NOM NOM NOM
29716516960_25fd983408_b.jpg

We found a little spot over to the side by a gate that we could lean on so we chilled there and ate our ice-cream while watching the show.

Rachel enjoyed it like I had done but wasn't blown away. It was really cute and nice but there are no WOW fireworks and I LOVE me some fireworks...

We sat down on a ledge by a fountain and finished our ice-cream while the park emptied. We wanted to get some photos while it was quiet and miss the rush for the busses.

29976688226_d68b236369_b.jpg

It emptied out so quickly!
30010918285_ee5f40e292_b.jpg

We took advantage of an empty Main Street
29384059703_eed47d7b45_b.jpg

29384026303_bb48920e1d_b.jpg

29976626036_0e51f27348_b.jpg

It was SOOOOO COOL being in the party when it was this empty! There was a couple of others doing the same as us and it just felt sureal! This really made up for what had been a frustrating afternoon!

29716728010_d4845d4167_b.jpg

29866629902_5346de1ff6_b.jpg

29686514690_3d31658855_b.jpg

BYE BYE Main Street...
29352852194_d17b25c2a5_b.jpg

It was about half an hour after Dreams had ended when we left the park... we caught a bus right away and went back to our room. It was a perfect end to our day!

Last edited:
OMG - WHAAAAAT with the expo?? I would have been furious! Such a mess! I hate that it was so awful for you. :( I hope they do a better job patrolling the lines next year! And no Castle to Chateau stuff? It boggles my mind when runDisney misses easy opportunities like this - no pink Coast-to-Coast items, either, for example.

Those sunset and empty Main Street pictures are AMAZING!! Love them! Also love "FFS," I use that all the time too! ;)

OMG - WHAAAAAT with the expo?? I would have been furious! Such a mess! I hate that it was so awful for you. :( I hope they do a better job patrolling the lines next year! And no Castle to Chateau stuff? It boggles my mind when runDisney misses easy opportunities like this - no pink Coast-to-Coast items, either, for example.

Those sunset and empty Main Street pictures are AMAZING!! Love them! Also love "FFS," I use that all the time too! ;)

We were pretty annoyed! I'm hoping they have learnt from this experience! It was shocking how little merch they had, it seemed like they only had merch made for the weekend (and not a lot of it) because there was no generic rundisney items at all. I'm guessing they didn't want to import anything and probably weren't organised enough to do so even if they wanted to! We spoke to a woman from Raw Threads and she said she signed up a long time in advance for the expo but never heard anything back and finally two weeks before the event found out that they actually expected them to be there! It was too late for her to import any stock so all she could do was advertise what was on their website and they offered free delivery to anyway at the weekend. Definitely a case of bad organisation!

Yes we got some great pictures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!