Castle Lighting Still Pictures?

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
I thought you guys said on the podcast that you had still pictures of the castle with the lights? I can't seem to find them. I would really like to put them up on my desktop background!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Wow! Those pics are FANTASTIC! I wish I could see the castle lights in person - it really looks amazing.

OMIGOSH COREY!! I thought the video was great but those pictures are beyond amazing. I can't wait to see it (and you) in person!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMIGOSH COREY!! I thought the video was great but those pictures are beyond amazing. I can't wait to see it (and you) in person!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ditto what Regina said!! Those are simply stunning.

My DH is having a good laugh at my expense because those brought tears to my eyes. I'm such a WDW sap.

Ditto what Regina said!! Those are simply stunning.

My DH is having a good laugh at my expense because those brought tears to my eyes. I'm such a WDW sap.

Hey Annette. If my math is right, we may both be at WDW at the same time. I'm there from the 6th to the 10th. Which one of us will be providing the tissues? ;)

Hey Annette. If my math is right, we may both be at WDW at the same time. I'm there from the 6th to the 10th. Which one of us will be providing the tissues? ;)

We're the 8th thru the 15th. So, yep, we'll overlap a bit. I'll be at the MK on the 8th, tissues in hand.

As a photography enthusiast; I must tell you that I LOVE:love: this pictures of the castle. :thumbsup2 The video was incredible as well. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
I hate to admit it but it brought tears to my eyes.
I am having some serious, "I want to go to Disney!" issues right now. :rolleyes: That thing called money always gets in my way, darn it!!!:sad2:

Thank you for sharing!:goodvibes

As beautiful as the pics are it is much better in person! I hope that all of you get a chance to see them! The party was great too!

My husband and I were fortunate enough to be there the night of the "Lighting" and were were standing beside two men- one being the event planner and the other being responsible for the actual supervision of hanging the lights. They were both excited and so pleased with the crowds reaction. The second gentleman told me they were LED lights and some other types, controlled by just 3 plugs. I am pretty sure not the kind of plugs I use at home, but they were so interesting to talk too. It is unbelievable to see them go on in person. :santa:

My husband and I were fortunate enough to be there the night of the "Lighting" and were were standing beside two men- one being the event planner and the other being responsible for the actual supervision of hanging the lights. They were both excited and so pleased with the crowds reaction. The second gentleman told me they were LED lights and some other types, controlled by just 3 plugs. I am pretty sure not the kind of plugs I use at home, but they were so interesting to talk too. It is unbelievable to see them go on in person. :santa:

What a great experience! I can only imagine how they must've felt...all that pressure of planning and then being able to be with the crowd as they experienced it and saw how beautifully it turned out. Very neat that y'all got to talk to them

Just another reply to say thanks to Corey for the beautiful pictures of the Castle. I especially love the one with the MK tree and the Castle. It is not often you see the Christmas tree that close to the castle. If it is okay with the Dis Unplug team I used this picture as my desktop background. It is a wonderful picture for the Christmas holidays. I can't wait to see it is person in seventeen days.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter