Castaway Cay Cabana - booked by concierge

lmiller

Earning My Ears
Hi All

Going on my first cruise in May and we decided to book concierge level. We requested a cabana amoung other things, however the Cabana is not showing up under the booker cruise activities in the plans section - is this usual?

I did follow up with concierge and they have said it is booked, I just find it strange there isn’t any confirmation anywhere.

Thanks for any info!

We cruised Concierge in 2014. And if I remember correctly, ours did not show up either.

I was contacted by the shore side concierge, I think that’s what they call it. They asked me if there’s anything they could help me with. Anything that they could book for me. And what I remember is that the cabana was something that would be confirmed at a later date. But I may be remembering incorrectly. It’s been five years.

We did get our cabana and we absolutely loved it. Hoping all goes well for you and you enjoyed as much as we did.

I wish I could be more specific but I remember something about the Cabana was something that they had as a request but could not confirm right away.

It won’t show up until 120 days out even though you can request it at 125 days out.

It won’t show up until 120 days out even though you can request it at 125 days out.

We have sailed concierge since 2010 and this is how it has always worked, they request it 125 days out and it gets booked 120 days out. And they take them in order they are received that's why you send your wish list at midnight 125 days out. odds are usually good you will get one no matter though not all concierge guest request one.
chris

Is a cabana available when you log in to your account and look at Castaway Cay Port Adventures?

Hi All

Going on my first cruise in May and we decided to book concierge level. We requested a cabana amoung other things, however the Cabana is not showing up under the booker cruise activities in the plans section - is this usual?

I did follow up with concierge and they have said it is booked, I just find it strange there isn’t any confirmation anywhere.

Thanks for any info!

Send your request at 125 days at Midnight Eastern time (they are time stamped and processed as receieved) The requests are filled by concierge team at Midnight Eastern time on day 120 and will appear after that on your reservation. I am also sailing concierge in May and my requests go in tomorrow night/Saturday morning. I am not requesting a cabana though. lol Just a couple of small things that I could book at 120 days by myself anyway. Just want to try the whole concierge experience. :)

Thanks All - managed to speak to the team last night and they have confirmed that we got the Cabana we requested but there’s a glitch with the system so it’s not showing up yet.

Only 118 days to go! and only 110 until we fly to Orlando and it’s starting to feel real now!

Thanks All - managed to speak to the team last night and they have confirmed that we got the Cabana we requested but there’s a glitch with the system so it’s not showing up yet.

Only 118 days to go! and only 110 until we fly to Orlando and it’s starting to feel real now!

How did it go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter