Cast Member Mirror before going on stage....

2Xited4Disney

DIS Veteran
Years ago I took the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and I THINK I remember seeing a mirror in the backstage areas. These mirrors were for Cast Members to check themselves before entering the onstage area. If I am remembering correctly there is also a motivational quote. I have been searching Google for a while for this quote so now I am second guessing myself. Is there anyone who has recently taken a backstage tour that can remember this quote?

Correct about the mirrors.

Could the quote be something like "Everybody neat and pretty?" (that's from the original Mickey Mouse Club open, spoken by Mickey)
and "Smile!"

Last edited:
Could the quote be something like "Everybody neat and pretty?"
It could very well be but it doesn't ring a bell.

I stopped paying attention to whatever is says on those mirrors many years ago, but I do use them most days. And it's been so long since I did notice what it said that I don't remember what it is.
I'm not sure it's the same saying at all the parks and resorts. If no one answers it, I'll check the DHS, AK and Epcot mirrors next week, I'm curious too.

We did the tour last week - mirror is still there but there was no quote in that area.

No quote at the CM entrance at AK I used tonight, in fact, no mirror at that particular location.

I'm beginning to wonder if the quote at the mirror mentioned by the OP is a PR setup for the people on the tour.

Here's one from Epcot/World Showcase but no special saying.

The red and white sign says "You are entering an On Stage area. Please be mindful of our Guests and your Disney look."

IMG_9216ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one from Epcot/World Showcase but no special saying.
The red and white sign says "You are entering an On Stage area. Please be mindful our Guests and your Disney look."
Can't tell you how many hundreds of times I've walked through that switchback and now I know what the signs say, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter