Cass & Rob (no Kira) - Bright Suns, Rising Moons, 'Til the Spires!

I just saw this now, sorry :rolleyes:

Thank you!!! :goodvibes It's amazing and a must-see for yourself! ::yes::

I felt the same about our 2019 trip to Disneyland....which was a week or two before their Galaxy's Edge opened! Arrrgghh! :crazy2: We were sooooo close but now we have something to look forward to on our next DL trip. :woohoo:

Just wanted to say hi and I hope you and your family are doing well. I miss the good times and your reports! We live in South Florida but it has been over a year since we were at WDW. Hopefully things will keep improving so we can all get back to it.

I just found this report and am only 1/4 through it, but I wanted to say (even though it was over a year ago that you read awful comments on the internet) that I love your trip reports because you and your family go to a lot of the same places and do a lot of the same things we do. We have a couple of more kids than you do and we are not Canadian lol, but otherwise very similar! It takes a lot of guts and a lot of love for humanity to share your family with the world. I feel like a bit of a hypocrite reading other people’s trip reports because I couldn’t do it. But know that your trip report antics bring a lot of joy. Take care.

Just wanted to say hi and I hope you and your family are doing well. I miss the good times and your reports! We live in South Florida but it has been over a year since we were at WDW. Hopefully things will keep improving so we can all get back to it.

Hi lucas! :wave2:

We're doing good! We haven't left the house really, except when necessary for over a year so that's getting old but we're okay :rolleyes::flower:Definitely looking forward when we can travel south again. ::yes::

Stay safe! :hug:

I just found this report and am only 1/4 through it, but I wanted to say (even though it was over a year ago that you read awful comments on the internet) that I love your trip reports because you and your family go to a lot of the same places and do a lot of the same things we do. We have a couple of more kids than you do and we are not Canadian lol, but otherwise very similar! It takes a lot of guts and a lot of love for humanity to share your family with the world. I feel like a bit of a hypocrite reading other people’s trip reports because I couldn’t do it. But know that your trip report antics bring a lot of joy. Take care.

Thanks for the very kind words :hug:

Yeah, it's tough when you share stuff on social these days, always going to have haters. :worried: They almost got to me but I remembered how much I love writing these reports and how much I love reading them again, even years later, and relive stuff that I have forgotten about so I am very grateful that I stuck with it and will continue to write them for myself and for anyone else who enjoys them. :goodvibes

Hopefully the border opens again soon and we can travel again! 🇨🇦 💖 🇱🇷

Looking back, do you think that illness was likely Covid?
Some of the timeline's line up, I was sick rather quick after meeting up with Cass, so that would for the timeline for COVID-19 to make me sick, that I actually got sick on the way down to the USA to begin with and not by Cass 3 days into the trip to be sick by Tuesday/Wednesday. Have to say it was the worst cold I've ever had and my fever was very slight (like less than 2C higher than normal) but my lungs were sure feeling it. Wish we could check for the antibodies but alas, no tests up here for us to take for it.

Looking back, do you think that illness was likely Covid?

Obviously, we can’t be sure but I would say no. No fever, no general tiredness, (exhausted from super long park days), my cough was bad but not dry, it was the opposite actually. I think the flight home and altitude change made things much worse. It’s very dry here in Calgary and high in altitude, it’s a bad place to live with allergies. My cold lasted a long time but that’s the norm for me with my lupus.

I’m headed back at the end of October, a little nervous but as usual I will be taking all of my normal precautions. The great thing is that people have been educated on proper hygiene these past 16 months and no one is going to look at me oddly when I lysol my little space on the plane this time :teeth:

Hi Cass - this message is for Rob
I attended a drive thru Santa Clause parade in Ajax Ontario and when I saw this group of people I knew who they were because I have seen Cass talk about it and I know you belong to it.
501st legion Ajax.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!