Cass, Rob & Kira - Disneyland May 2019 - "Sniff...snifff. I think I smell Wi-Fi!!!"

Thanks I defiantely think we weill make a reservation for lunch or dinner, Also want to try the carthay circle too, On a side note I kind of feel a connection to u because my mom has scleroderma which is an overlap disease with Lupus, She even takes Plaquenil everyday which i believe is primarily used for Lupus. Only 3 months to go till our redo, im so excited tosee Disneyland during the holidays.

Wow, what a great trip report. I just binge-read the entire thing. I promised my husband I'd take two years off of Disney so reading this made me feel so much better. Living vicariously through you guys!

Great Trip Report yet again. Love all the pictures you post.

I feel a connection since I have Lupus.

My Dad and I are going to Disney World August 28th-31st and then board the Disney Fantasy on August 31st. First major trip for me since being diagnosed so hoping Lupus doesn't give me too many issues. Been learning and talking with lots of people I've met that have it who go me great tips.

Thanks I defiantely think we weill make a reservation for lunch or dinner, Also want to try the carthay circle too, On a side note I kind of feel a connection to u because my mom has scleroderma which is an overlap disease with Lupus, She even takes Plaquenil everyday which i believe is primarily used for Lupus. Only 3 months to go till our redo, im so excited tosee Disneyland during the holidays.

Ugh, plaquenil! :scared: Hugs to your Mom! :hug:

Woohooo! Not long now! :cool1::santa:

Wow, what a great trip report. I just binge-read the entire thing. I promised my husband I'd take two years off of Disney so reading this made me feel so much better. Living vicariously through you guys!

Oh no! Two years? :sad::sad::sad:

Did that before, it wasn't fun :sad1:

Thanks for the kind words :flower:

Great Trip Report yet again. Love all the pictures you post.

I feel a connection since I have Lupus.

My Dad and I are going to Disney World August 28th-31st and then board the Disney Fantasy on August 31st. First major trip for me since being diagnosed so hoping Lupus doesn't give me too many issues. Been learning and talking with lots of people I've met that have it who go me great tips.

Just take it easy, don't try to do it all. If you need to have a nap in your comfy DCL bed, then do it ;) You will have a great time! :goodvibes

Just take it easy, don't try to do it all. If you need to have a nap in your comfy DCL bed, then do it ;) You will have a great time! :goodvibes

Definitely All above is in my plans. I'm sure I'll be fine if I do what I am doing at home or stay close to it. Not doing it all that's great about having cruised 28 times, you know the drill. I'm more worried about WDW part, but If I need to cancel plans so be it. :sunny:

LOL, yeah, I am missing the raspberry/pineapple combo right now :rolleyes1

Oh and those burgers too!! :love:

Thanks for commenting :goodvibes

10 inches in a year? Whoa! 😱 Kira is very close to my height now and she is only 12, I wonder how tall she will be after she's all done growing. 🤔🤩

I was taller than my mom at age 10 but that wasn't hard, she was only 5 foot nothin' 😜🤗
Loved your trip report!

My partner is tired of me joking that our daughter will be “taller than her next week.” She is 16 months(corrected to 14), and over half her mother’s height of 5’2”. I’m 6’5” and we think we might have a six footer on our hands. Hopefully only six.

What a wonderful trip report - thank you for sharing! I've got a trip coming up this November, after a two-year break. I was last at DLR in November 2017 and arrived home after that trip to some pretty devastating news. I've been a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to find my Disney magic again, like maybe the memories would be too sad if I went back again. My daughter convinced me to give it a try, so we're going to do it. :) I thought I'd check out some trip reports and see how I felt, and yours was the first one I read. It's so full of fun and joy! Thank you again, so much, for posting all of this for everyone to see. :love:

Loved your trip report!

My partner is tired of me joking that our daughter will be “taller than her next week.” She is 16 months(corrected to 14), and over half her mother’s height of 5’2”. I’m 6’5” and we think we might have a six footer on our hands. Hopefully only six.

🥰

My Kira will definitely be taller than me very soon! 😮

What a wonderful trip report - thank you for sharing! I've got a trip coming up this November, after a two-year break. I was last at DLR in November 2017 and arrived home after that trip to some pretty devastating news. I've been a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to find my Disney magic again, like maybe the memories would be too sad if I went back again. My daughter convinced me to give it a try, so we're going to do it. :) I thought I'd check out some trip reports and see how I felt, and yours was the first one I read. It's so full of fun and joy! Thank you again, so much, for posting all of this for everyone to see. :love:

I hope you get to go and I hope you find the magic again! :hug::hug::hug:

326.jpg

[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOSH! That's my husband and I in line right behind you! He's in the red Incredibles shirt and I'm in the pink. It IS a small world!

I am sooooo late to the party, so here are some thoughts on page 1.......just a bit to go 😂

Rob got into contact with a friend of a friend who drove a private shuttle here in LA

Ohh we have a trip planned in early Dec, would be interested in contact info :)

I just LOVE these rooms! :love:

37.jpg

Wow, just gorgeous!

I've been in a few different rooms here and this type is my favourite. It has a separate little vanity area in front of the closet and it works so well for getting ready in the morning. 🤩

43.jpg

Love it when hotels have this!

Love this pic, can't wait to see it!!

Rob would go last because he always has the most crap and also likes to chat with total strangers
He's one of those people who voluntarily offer strangers his life story and then are best friends after 5 minutes. :rotfl:

This is legit my DH too, I think they would get along well!!

We often would split meals just so we could sample different things.

We do this all the time too!

And while I try to encourage her to be more in the moment and enjoy her environment,
I have a 15 year old, she has to depend on the wonderfulll DL wifi, so the last time we were there, she wasn't on her phone too much lol

Those little Sargento snack things are awesome! We don't have them here in Canada, or at least not that I have seen and I thought they were individual packs but they are packs of 3!! It's okay, they were delicious and I ended up bringing them home with me and I am now devouring them before going back on Keto tomorrow. :lmao:

100.jpg
I think Costco has something similar to those packs!
I actually LOL'd when I saw more chocolate croissants!

That looks super yummy!!

Rob and I always use our data because we need to be online because of work/emergencies and since the wi-fi was so bad and I was using Max Pass and Mobile Ordering the entire week, I definitely chewed through the data. Kira, however, is under strict orders to never remove that airplane mode on our trips, so she relies solely on connecting to that Wi-Fi in order to read her stories and text her friends at home.

There's nothing scarier than a moody pre-teen without internet. :rolleyes2:rotfl2:

We ended up buying a sim through ROAM for my phone, works pretty well.
Our teen gets the wifi only too

I love the colours in this picture!

Guardians of the Galaxy, Mission Breakout 🤩😍

I think this is my favourite Disney ride ever!
Very much one of my favs too, loved it before the makeover, but really love it now!

Ok, more later, better get back to work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!