Cass, Rob & Kira - Disney & Universal August 2018 - The heat index is what???

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! What a wonderful trip your family had! Thanks for all the tips and of course, laughs! :rotfl:

It's also a joy to watch Kira grow up. :lovestruc

My trip is coming in in 2 days and I'm so excited that I can't focus to pack. :confused3:dancer:

Can't wait to hear about your next adventures!

Love this trip report, details and photos! Thank you for sharing :hug:

Thank you so much for the kind words :hug:

Excellent, as always! Michigander loves it! :thumbsup2

Awww, thanks Michigander :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! What a wonderful trip your family had! Thanks for all the tips and of course, laughs! :rotfl:

It's also a joy to watch Kira grow up. :lovestrucMy trip is coming in in 2 days and I'm so excited that I can't focus to pack. :confused3:dancer:

Can't wait to hear about your next adventures!

Thanks, Lisa! :hug:

Two days!!??? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

How exciting!!! :cool1: Have so much fun!!! :banana:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I enjoyed reading about it and seeing all your photos.

I saw your reply to someone and it seriously SO difficult to get all the photos and videos you want while still being present! I like using my iphone for videos because you can take pictures while you're videoing but they arent always great. And then on top of it, I like to snapchat and instastory my trips which adds an extra layer of trying to decide on videoing something at a lesser quality and posting that or having to edit down a longer, nicer quality video after the fact :confused3 but I wouldn't have it any other way! haha

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I enjoyed reading about it and seeing all your photos.

Thanks for the kind words :flower::hug:

I saw your reply to someone and it seriously SO difficult to get all the photos and videos you want while still being present! I like using my iphone for videos because you can take pictures while you're videoing but they arent always great. And then on top of it, I like to snapchat and instastory my trips which adds an extra layer of trying to decide on videoing something at a lesser quality and posting that or having to edit down a longer, nicer quality video after the fact :confused3 but I wouldn't have it any other way! haha

YES!! This!!! ::yes:: :wizard:

I don't do the snap chats or instagram but I upload to my Facebook page most nights before bed so yes, I totally get you!

And I decided several trips ago that I would just take video on my iPhone as well, it was too much of a pain in the butt to have an extra video camera! (which I did, actually, for most of my trips, how did I even manage?) :rolleyes1

You can tell it doesn't have the same quality as my old video camera but I am at the point where I just refuse to drag and use an extra camera! So, video on my phone is better than no video at all :rolleyes2

You can also tell by my videos that as the trip progresses, I take less and less video :laughing: This always happens, no matter what camera I use. :rolleyes1

I will say though that it takes way longer for the editing process using my iphone as icloud/itunes sucks!!! :badpc:

Last edited:
I always take less and less video and pictures too as the trip goes on! I always get home and panic that I shouldn't have done that and vow I won't do it on my next trip but I just can't help it :rotfl:

Here's Part 1 of my video :thumbsup2

I will try to answer all of your comments tomorrow. ::yes:: :goodvibes

Wait...wait...is Rob really wearing long pants in Florida in August?? I can barely do that in December here. LOL

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...I love love love the music you pick for your videos!

Loved your trip report and the videos! That’s a lot of work for you, and we appreciate you sharing it with us. The music is great too. I was happy to see you in the second video. Next year make sure you are in more videos. Not being critical, just want you included in your little family. You’re making precious memories. Your daughter is growing up to be a beautiful young woman. It looks like you had a blast on this trip.

I always take less and less video and pictures too as the trip goes on! I always get home and panic that I shouldn't have done that and vow I won't do it on my next trip but I just can't help it :rotfl:

I know, right? Same here! I'm pretty good with photos but terrible with the video :rotfl2:

Wait...wait...is Rob really wearing long pants in Florida in August?? I can barely do that in December here. LOL

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...I love love love the music you pick for your videos!

Umm yes, you know my husband! Wool hoodies on Castaway Cay, remember? :laughing: :eek:

Thanks! You have good taste in music ::yes:: :laughing:

Loved your trip report and the videos! That’s a lot of work for you, and we appreciate you sharing it with us. The music is great too. I was happy to see you in the second video. Next year make sure you are in more videos. Not being critical, just want you included in your little family. You’re making precious memories. Your daughter is growing up to be a beautiful young woman. It looks like you had a blast on this trip.

Thanks Nora03! You're right, it IS a lot of work but so much fun to relive it and Kira and I often watch the videos and talk about past trips so it's totally worth it :woohoo:

And yes, I know! I am in ONE clip of the entire three videos. :rolleyes2 :p

That's what happens though when you're the videographer :rolleyes1

It's funny because Rob always tries to take photos of me at the worst times...no bra, hair's a mess, no make-up. :rolleyes: But when I am actually semi-presentable...I have to ask for one. :lmao:

I will try to have more than one cameo in the next vacation video. ::yes:: :p

Oh, I just remembered! I have another clip of me but I never put it in! I totally meant to because it showed just how phone crazy my kid was on this trip :lmao:

This is us "shopping" after we did The Void. :rolleyes2

finally caught back up!

Loved the videos!!!

Yay! :woohoo:

Thanks! I have to go finish yours, I totally forgot about it! Geez, I love getting old and useless. :laughing:

Wow, what an amazing trip report. I started reading it yesterday afternoon and just finished. You have a ton of amazing pictures. We did Kennedy Space Center two days this past July and loved it. Would definitely go back for sure

I’ve really really enjoyed your report! So much awesome breakfast, waterslides and fun!

Came across your trip report today! Really enjoyed reading it, Thank you for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter