Cass, Rob & Kira - 10 nights at Universal Orlando August 2019 - "It's a sniffler!!"

They offered free coffee while you waited,

All establishments should do this, free coffee/drinks while you wait.

137.jpg

Love this photo. Wipe out the folks on the sides and background and have it framed. Beautiful "daddy-daughter" photo.

Omg the 2018 vs 2019 cauldron pics of Kira! What a diff! Growing up into a beautiful young lady that girl of yours

It's amazing what a difference just one year makes for our kids!!! :love:

Butter beer cream pot....my oh my, sounds decadent! Adding it to my must-try list next time we are at Universal :flower1:

August 24th, Part 2

I wanted to stop in the Magical Menagerie which was new since our last trip so I lead my family in to see it.

165.jpg

Oh my dog! This store was awesome!!! Filled with stuffies and creatures and decorated with amazing attention to detail! So many cool things to look at.

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

It had several windows that contained animated creatures if you had the patience to watch.

170.jpg

And in the middle of the store, high above, you could watch the shadows of some very funny mice. 🤣

171.jpg

172.jpg

Kira was going insane with all of the stuffies here. :rolleyes1 Originally I had banned ALL stuffy purchases but she wore me down and I agreed to ONE stuffie and she had her eye on the medium-sized Niffler. We both agreed that we would come back later in the week to acquire him since neither of us wanted to carry him around. She wanted a specific day just to shop anyway so that worked out perfectly.

We wandered through a few more stores. I was less interested in what was on the shelves and more focused on what you can see when you looked up. Just like at Disney, always look up, people. ;)::yes::

173.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

Next up was Escape from Gringott's!

176.jpg

I always love this ride! :love:

177.jpg

178.jpg

The theming here is just incredible and I just love how the ride puts you into a particular timeline in the movies. :worship:

179.jpg

We left Diagon Alley to pursue some non-mag rides pixiedust:

They were well into decorating for Halloween Horror Nights here!

180.jpg

Kira loves Optimus Prime and was trying to embody him :P

181.jpg

She loves the movie franchise, as do we and she loves this ride, unlike us. 😶

I hate that it's an exact duplicate of Spiderman and I don't think the Transformers super-slow-mo thing works in this ride. In the movies, yes but not on this ride. But our kiddo wanted to go and we obliged. 😎

182.jpg

Then it was time for something I have been trying to see again for a few years now but just haven't made it. The last time I saw this show was 1993 and I thought it was pretty awesome! I had recently watched a YouTube video of a performance of this show and realized that the same guy that performed it in 1993 was still doing it!! He had switched characters and was now the host, the one wearing the suit jacket but I was amazed that 26 years later, he was still doing it! I was really hoping to get him as the host but sadly it was not meant to be.

183.jpg

The set looked a little different but the theater was exactly as I remember it. Rob and Kira were curious as to what this show was about and I just said "It's cheesy but funny" and then it started!

184.jpg

Oddly enough, the show was about 90% exactly as it was back in 1993 🤪

The Fly pods were missing and it was replaced with the Werewolf bit and they didn't show as many video clips as they used to but it was still the same show. Rob thought it was okay and Kira loved it. 😝

When we got out, it was twilight now and I love this part of the day, so pretty! 🤩

185.jpg

Kira was admiring the Funko Pops...

186.jpg

187.jpg

And then I decided that we need to ride E.T.

Rob and I hadn't ridden it since 1999 and Kira had never been on it. I think her and I watched the movie many years ago but she doesn't remember it at all and she thought it was a baby ride and was a little grumpy about going on it at all. 🤨

While it's not Rip Ride Rocket, I assured her it wasn't a baby ride and basically made her go on it, like the awesome mother I am :p

188.jpg

189.jpg

I totally forgot how you give your name and then match it to the cards. I told Kira how some people like to have fun with this part and give funny names and she ended up giving them her best friend's name. :rolleyes2

190.jpg

The ride was cuter than I even remembered and while she was dead set on hating it, she ended up not hating it at all. People behind us were talking so we really didn't hear our names but it was still fun and she was in a much better mood when we got off the ride than when we had gotten on it. 🤣

Not good enough to stop for a photo op in E.T.'s closet but still, better than before. 😜

191.jpg

Fantastic! Another Cass trip report! I'm excited to read more.
:yay:

I'm so glad you're here :cool1:

I'm so glad you were able to use that pass and get on Hagrids!!! Even with the pass you still had a wait ( a loud and hot one by the sounds of it!) so any way to cut down the time you are there is a good idea, even if it means missing some cool things in line.
Now we've done California (several times) in August and it's hot but it's a dry heat like here. That's why I could never do Florida in the summer. I'm sweating just looking at K and R in pants :lmao:

Thanks, I'm glad I got it too. :hug:

I didn't think I could ever do August in Orlando either! Last summer was amazing though, one of my favourite vacations ever!! This year? Not so much :worried:

Yeah, I sweat just looking at them too! They run cold though and Kira hates wearing shorts. I made her wear them one day and she yelled at me the whole time except for the 2 hours that she was super hot. :lmao:

Loving your report! So glad you were to get the Assistance Pass and ride Hagrid's.....you're off to a great start!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Reading with great interest from Ottawa! I avoid Toronto airport like the plague. Hate it!

Hahaha, for good reason, my friend! ::yes:::laughing:

All establishments should do this, free coffee/drinks while you wait.

Love this photo. Wipe out the folks on the sides and background and have it framed. Beautiful "daddy-daughter" photo.

I agree! It was a nice touch, that's for sure! :thumbsup2

I love that pic too :lovestruc

Omg the 2018 vs 2019 cauldron pics of Kira! What a diff! Growing up into a beautiful young lady that girl of yours

I wish I had one from our 2017 trip, she looks soooo different on that trip too! :rolleyes:

It's amazing what a difference just one year makes for our kids!!! :love:

Butter beer cream pot....my oh my, sounds decadent! Adding it to my must-try list next time we are at Universal :flower1:

Yes, at this age, one year makes a huge difference! :oops:

The potted cream would be great on a cooler day, good but heavy!

I was just wondering about you a couple of weeks ago...and was snooping around on the other trip report pages...and here you are :lmao: :wave2: I was thinking that maybe you would have been in DW for the opening of Galaxies Edge...with Rob being such a star wars fan.

I get hot just looking at Kira and Rob wearing pants!!!!! WOW...that's just crazy.

I'm glad you made the plane. I haven't been in that area of the Calgary airport since they renovated it. Guess I actually would have to fly somewhere to see it :blush: but this momma is always planning and hinting that we need to do a little get away :rolleyes1 One day...we will get back to Orlando.

And your pool time. I think that is the BEST way to finish off the days. That is the one thing I love to do too. It doesn't get better than to be swimming/soaking in some great pool in the warm weather with beautiful palm trees around you!

I can't wait to hear more :tilt:

Oh my gosh, I would be all OVER that ET ride!!! Another reason we need to get to the Universal in Orlando :rotfl2: They really set the bar high with the theming in some of their rides and stores, too!

wait! What's this??? Cass buys insurance?? :P

As usual, your pics are just amazing!

I know a certain little girl who would be so happy to see any reference to "The Secret Life of Pets", that I'd be afraid we'd never leave that spot!

i love the pic of Kira this year and last year. She went from a little girl to a young lady over night. Just gorgeous. :butterfly

Following along, Why does Kira suddenly look 18? The last report of yours I read she was like 10. This grown up tween/teen look needs to stop. We're experiencing this phenomenon in our house too.

We spent 6 days in a Cabana Bay family Suite too- pool side- and had the same noise issues as you did. to the point where even if it's cheaper to get a pool view for our next trip I'm not going to go for it. The space in the room was amazing for us though, and really worked out for a family of 4.

Excited for your report!

August 24th, Part 3

Let's finish up this day, not much left to it :thumbsup2

None of us are Simpsons fans so we totally skipped this entire area. It does look super pretty at night though.

192.jpg

We wanted to travel over to London :umbrella:

193.jpg

It looks super pretty across from the lagoon!

194.jpg

We all wanted some butter beer ice cream. I knew Florean's would be super busy so we hit up The Hopping Pot instead because they have the soft serve as well as ice water! ::yes::

rob4.jpg

We actually shared one, not sure why exactly? :lmao:

Probably because we needed to get our butts over across the lagoon again in like 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

It was gone in seconds! We also downed three waters and then got refills to walk over with as it was soooo hot. :scared:

rob5.jpg

We just made it in time to watch Cinematic Spectacular! :woohoo:

We've never seen this show before and we are glad we took the time to do it because it was really good! It didn't give me the feels that World of Color does but it was really fun and I loved the fireworks near the end. Kira loved all of it especially the How to Train Your Dragon and Transformers parts. ::yes::

195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

198.jpg

199.jpg

200.jpg

We camped out while the people herded out. Kira has full on sass going on here :rotfl2:

rob6.jpg

Even after waiting 20 minutes there were still massive crowds heading out of the parks. This was my least favourite thing every night. It was like an attraction itself! A not-so-fun attraction where you had to swerve around the people that were just standing there, avoid the ones who stopped suddenly and pass the slow-walkers. :crowded: It was super fun avoiding the people that decided it was a good idea to cut across these crowds, from one side to the other, boldly, without any concern for the massive crowds flowing in one direction. 🤪

201.jpg

And then there was the massive line to get on the bus! 😫

By the time we got on that bus, we all were in desperate need of that amazing air conditioning ::yes::

We got back to our room and then Kira and I enjoyed the last hour at the pool. The lazy river and pool were nice but the hot tub was too crowded to enjoy once again. Cabana Bay really needs to add a second hot tub to this side. :cool:

Rob joined us this time but he sat and read the news and some other boring stuff. :rolleyes1

rob7.jpg

Kira and I floated until they kicked us out. :cloud9:

rob8.jpg

And then it was time for bed! :faint:

Great updates! Love the pace of your visits to the US parks. So enjoying your report. :flower:

OMG, Kira has grown up so fast!

August 25th, Part 1

Yet again, we begin our day with the lovely sounds of rock and pop music being blasted from the unoccupied pathway outside of our window. If you're familiar with the app Shazam, you might be scared to know that we could Shazam the songs from our beds :rolleyes1

Rob did his best by throwing a pillow over his head and did actually get some snooze time. I definitely could not sleep through that crap so I grabbed my ipad and caught up on emails/messages/facebook.

202.jpg

After showering and getting ready for the day, we headed over to Waffle House on Kirkman Road. Rob and Kira are huge Waffle House fans. I tolerate them enough to please my family. I don't mind the food, in fact, sometimes it's really good but in order for me to visit, I need to put some heavy blinders on. :rolleyes1 Waffle Houses are not known for their cleanliness, let's just say. 😶

I honestly don't even know how my husband can enjoy them because he is Mr. Clean & Mr. Safety!! 🧐 If I dragged him to ANY restaurant here in Calgary that looked like any Waffle House I have ever been to, he would take one look and leave. 🤪

It's weird that the big yellow WH sign is actually located on what looks to be an old Waffle House but the actual restaurant is the building next to it, with the yellow awning. 🤔

203.jpg

We walked in and it was super crowded, which we expected. The good thing was that the manager (?) was clearing tables and making sure people got a table in order of arrival. After about 15 minutes, three spots at the counter opened up but we requested a table instead so we waited another 15 minutes. If only they had a place to sit. They had a few chairs on the other side but they were always taken.

While we were standing there, next to the jukebox, I noticed so much dirt and greases and mold...it's kind of hard not to notice when you're standing there for 30 minutes. 😏

I think Kira and Rob were smiling here because I had pointed out that not only were we eating here but we were waiting 30 minutes to get a table...like it was some 4 star restaurant. 😂🤣

204.jpg

Finally, we got a table! Kira doesn't like to wait for anything so she was very relieved to be sitting. 😝

I have back problems and by the time we sat down, my back was killing me!!! Why did I do this to myself again ? 😏

205.jpg

This is me...in pain and not super pleased but putting on my best half-smile :lmao:

206.jpg

The one thing I do love about Waffle House is that they are crazy quick with the food so we ordered immediately and the food came so fast that when I saw it coming, I thought to myself that there's no way that it was our food!. :rotfl2:

It was though and honestly, it was arguably the best WH food I have ever had. ::yes:: 😋

207.jpg

208.jpg

209.jpg

We always split two City Specials which is plenty enough for the three of us. I did order Kira a whole extra ham steak just for her and everyone loved it.

Back to the room where it was time for me to do laundry while Rob caught up on some work.

There is a website where you can check to see which machines were available before you go trekking through the building with an armful of dirty laundry so I did that first. Despite a weird glitch not showing the actual machines, there were several available so I went up to the third floor and found the laundry room, which ended up being really close, right at the elevator that we were closest to. :thumbsup2

210.jpg

211.jpg

There were three washers not going but when I went to put our clothes in, there were clothes already in there. 😬 Checked the other ones and they ALL had clothes in them. But they weren't wet, they were still dry. 🤔

No one was in there at the time and so I waited a few minutes just in case someone was running back to their room to grab their credit card or something. I waited long enough for that not to be the case and then I removed the dry clothes from one of the washers and put them neatly on the top of the washer, threw our clothes in, ran my credit card through the machine and chose my washer to start it.

I waited a little longer after it started to see if those people were coming back but they didn't. I felt bad but what could I do? :confused3

On the way back, I took this shot of the pool. This was about three rooms closer to the pool area than ours, so it gives you an idea of how far away from the pool we actually were and why I thought that pool music/noise wouldn't be an issue that first night. :rolleyes2

212.jpg

I set a timer on my phone and then headed back to our room.

213.jpg

When my timer went off, I went to go flip our laundry and the people whose clothes had been in the washer were there. I explained to them what happened and they were totally fine with it. They said they were unsure of how to work it and they hadn't swiped their credit card. They eventually did figure it out though. While I was there this second time, there was also a group of 3 guys there. They were just camped out in the laundry room, each on their phone or reading a book. They didn't say anything to me (or the other couple) but they watched me the entire time. All three of them. :crazy2:

I set my timer and left, they were still watching me as I left out the door.

Once my timer was done, I went back up to grab our laundry and those three creepos were still there, still watching me as I quickly folded our clothes. Thankfully half-way through, Rob had joined me.

214.jpg

I asked Kira to put her laundry away...this is how a lazy teenager puts their laundry away apparently. :rolleyes2 :rotfl:

215.jpg

We chilled in the room, as per usual and then decided to have dinner at The Bayliner Diner. We love this place, they have delicious chicken strips and burgers! We ate here many times last summer and looked forward to eating here again!

The place is massive and has tons of options...each type of food with it's own location/kitchen.

216.jpg

217.jpg

218.jpg

219.jpg

Thankfully burgers and chicken strips are in the same place! :thumbsup2

220.jpg

Once you get all of your food, you head to the cashier and pay for it.

My burger...

221.jpg

Kira's strips...

222.jpg

Rob's burger...

223.jpg

224.jpg

I gotta say that our food was less than spectacular. 😐

Kira's strips were burnt but they were still okay, according to Kira and our burgers were just okay. Nothing even close to what they usually taste like. I have literally dreamed about this cheeseburger and have enjoyed it during many trips but they were basically just edible this time. I don't know if we just caught them on a bad night or what? It wasn't busy at all so it should have been much better than it was.

After dinner, we headed back to the room to digest our food a little as we didn't want to have full tummies for our next adventure. 😉

Last edited:
I was just wondering about you a couple of weeks ago...and was snooping around on the other trip report pages...and here you are :lmao: :wave2: I was thinking that maybe you would have been in DW for the opening of Galaxies Edge...with Rob being such a star wars fan.

I get hot just looking at Kira and Rob wearing pants!!!!! WOW...that's just crazy.

I'm glad you made the plane. I haven't been in that area of the Calgary airport since they renovated it. Guess I actually would have to fly somewhere to see it :blush: but this momma is always planning and hinting that we need to do a little get away :rolleyes1 One day...we will get back to Orlando.

And your pool time. I think that is the BEST way to finish off the days. That is the one thing I love to do too. It doesn't get better than to be swimming/soaking in some great pool in the warm weather with beautiful palm trees around you!

I can't wait to hear more :tilt:

Oh gosh, there was NO WAY we would have gone to the opening of GE! We thought about it for a quick minute but thinking about the crowds and then the heat, we easily ruled that out. But we are headed back in February, just him and I to experience it when everything is open. :thumbsup2

Yeah, they were making me hot too with those pants but I'm used to it. I don't know how they do it but they both hate to be cold so it works for them. :rolleyes2

Crossing my fingers you get to go back soon! 🤞🤞🤞

I feel exactly the same way!! For me, vacation is swimming in the pool at night surrounded by gorgeous palms 😍

Oh my gosh, I would be all OVER that ET ride!!! Another reason we need to get to the Universal in Orlando :rotfl2: They really set the bar high with the theming in some of their rides and stores, too!

I actually really enjoyed it and wanted to do it again but we never made it. 😟

Universal sometimes gets a bad rap but we love it! 🥰

wait! What's this??? Cass buys insurance?? :P

As usual, your pics are just amazing!

I know a certain little girl who would be so happy to see any reference to "The Secret Life of Pets", that I'd be afraid we'd never leave that spot!

i love the pic of Kira this year and last year. She went from a little girl to a young lady over night. Just gorgeous. :butterfly

Cass NEEDS travel medical insurance when travelling out of the country that pays her medical bills. 😆

I enjoyed that movie but it was way too hot to enjoy the parade :crazy2:

Yup, our little girl is no longer. 😯

Following along, Why does Kira suddenly look 18? The last report of yours I read she was like 10. This grown up tween/teen look needs to stop. We're experiencing this phenomenon in our house too.

We spent 6 days in a Cabana Bay family Suite too- pool side- and had the same noise issues as you did. to the point where even if it's cheaper to get a pool view for our next trip I'm not going to go for it. The space in the room was amazing for us though, and really worked out for a family of 4.

Excited for your report!

HAHAAH! 18??!! Goodness! Not yet, I hope! 🤪 Such a huge change though at this age, right? 😱

Pool View is actually more expensive! We loved the room too but I don't think I would chance staying there again with all of that noise! We will save up our pennies and stay at our fave, The Hard Rock. 🤩

Awww...another fun but hot day!

Sure was!!! 🔥😃

Great updates! Love the pace of your visits to the US parks. So enjoying your report. :flower:

OMG, Kira has grown up so fast!

Yes, our pace was sssssllllloooooow 🐌🐌🐌 😂

Thanks for reading! :hug:

Waffle House food looked great

Burgers at the hotel, not so great

Exactamundo!! ::yes::👌

I was soooo hoping that burger was better because it's actually one of my favourite things about staying at Cabana Bay! We never went back for burgers (Kira had her chicken strips many times though!) so we don't know if it was just an off day for them. :confused3

Never been to a Waffle House and I gotta say, you're not selling it to me :rotfl2:

Yeah, those poor chicken tenders look like someone took a torch to them. Eep. And no full tummies for the next adventure......:magnify:

Uh and what was with the creepy dudes in the laundry room? Do they get off on seeing dirty clothes? :crazy2:

Exactamundo!! ::yes::👌

I was soooo hoping that burger was better because it's actually one of my favourite things about staying at Cabana Bay! We never went back for burgers (Kira had her chicken strips many times though!) so we don't know if it was just an off day for them. :confused3

How odd. We loved the burgers at CB this past June. I hope this isn't a sign the food is going downhill!

I enjoy Waffle House and you're so right about the filth :rolleyes1 that's too bad about the burger...I hate being disappointed with my food, especially when I know they can do better. Kira putting away laundry :rotfl2:

August 25th, Part 2

Our next adventure would be at Volcano Bay! 🌋

The best part about staying at Volcano Bay, if you like water parks, is that it is literally next door and is super walkable! This entrance is only for Cabana Bay guests too and you have to show your room key so there is hardly ever a wait for security. So 10 minutes after leaving our room, we were there! :cool1:

225.jpg

Kira was happy about getting her Tapu Tapu! :p

226.jpg

And we were very happy to see that they finally did something about securing the bands better! This time, no one lost a band :worship:

227.jpg

With our Tapu Tapus, we were off to enjoy the park.

228.jpg

229.jpg

230.jpg

231.jpg

A private cabana would be nice to have if you were spending the entire day here. Sadly, I can't be in the sun that long so we would visit as the sun was setting for the last few hours of the day.

232.jpg

233.jpg

Which is a great time to visit because most rides were in Ride Now mode :thumbsup2

234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

Maku Puihi slides...

237.jpg

TeAwa, the fearless river, our favourite part of this park :love:

238.jpg

Tani Wha tubes, I really love these slides too!

239.jpg

240.jpg

Krakatau, the water coaster and best slide in the park had a 90-minute wait so we tapped in and got our ride return time. I think by the time we tapped in, it was only 60 minutes.

241.jpg

After tapping in, we grabbed a spot over by the entrance to the fearless river as that was our first destination. In preparation for this trip, I ordered an Aqua Vault and it worked out well for us. I knew we would be spending a few days at VB but only a few hours at a time and I didn't want to pay $15 USD for a locker each time so instead I put that money towards the Aqua Vault so we would have it for all of our future trips. This worked great because we would bring a backpack with our towels and miscellaneous stuff and we would secure the handle of the backpack to the chair and put the AV on top of the handle, with our phones and ID/wallet/park passes in it.

The only issue we had (and only because we're old and blind :p) was when we went to open it, nobody had their glasses on so we had a hard time seeing the numbers to enter our code :rotfl2:

Thankfully Kira wears prescription goggles and she did it for us. :laughing:

The next time we used it, I made sure to pack a pair of my reading glasses and put them on the side of the back pack. ;)

The down side of doing a water park (and writing a trip report afterwards) is that once we locked up our stuff, I couldn't take photos. :cool:

So, there is a big time jump here but we do have some ride pics! Terrible, unflattering ride pics but we have them 🤣

We did a few turns on the fearless river and then we rode the Taniwha Tube slides. There are four of them but I only managed to do two of them. All those stairs were getting to me and it didn't help that last year I developed heel spurs on both heels from walking every day for like 8 months so being barefoot on these concrete paths were killing me! Rob suggested wearing water shoes like he does but it wouldn't have helped unless I put some heel inserts in them, which wouldn't have worked out, they would have been sliding around everywhere making it even worse. I knew going in that I would be limited in what I could do, not only because of the heel spurs but also because of this dang Lupus flare but I was totally okay with that as I love this park.

I waited while Rob and Kira did the other 2 slides at Taniwha Tubes and then we went on the Lazy River followed by a spin on the popular Honu Ika Moana slides. On Ika Moana, poor Kira took a backwards tumble right over the tube when we hit the water coming off. The water just smacked into their side and she wasn't strong enough to hold on so I watched her, in slight terror, flip backwards and under our tube. Rob would have went over too but he held on tight and was spared. I jumped off super quick to check to see if Kira was okay and thankfully she was. She was a little shaken and a little freaked out, which she totally downplayed but I could tell it scared her a little. She's a good swimmer but still, it was very unexpected and a little scary I suggested we chill for a bit so we went back into the lazy river and took it easy for a bit.

By then, it was time for our turn on Krakatau, which we always love! Once we were done, we tapped in again for another ride time.

Rob and Kira wanted to do Oh Yeah & Oh No but we were running out of time since we wanted to do the fearless river again and still had our Krakatau time coming up so they did just one of them while I swam in the pool next to the exit. Last year I pulled a muscle doing OhNo and since we were still kind of early in the trip, I didn't want to take any chances. :scared:

After they were done, we rode Krakatau, hit up TeAwa one last time and by then it was park closing and we headed out.

We stopped at the shop and Rob bought a VB swim shirt and a towel while Kira and I headed for the photo area where you can scan your Tapu Tapus and get your ride photos into your account.

While this works in theory, not all of the photos ended up in our account. I don't know if that's an issue with the Tapu Tapu or what but we did get most of them :thumbsup2

We took a few pics on the way out because the volcano looks so beautiful! Kira wanted to hold the volcano in her hands but I could barely see my screen 😂

242.jpg

243.jpg

244.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

We walked back to our room, so nice to be able to do that!!!

Here are our pics that we took around VB on our Tapu Tapus. Not the best but hey, better than nothing. :rolleyes:

vb7.jpg

vb8.jpg

vb9.jpg

vb10.jpg

vb11.jpg

vb12.jpg

vb13.jpg

vb14.jpg

This is the slide that Kira tipped over on 😟

vb15.jpg

vb16.jpg

We actually got so much done in 3 hours! It's a great park to do at night, much less crowded than during the day and the pools are all heated nicely, especially that fearless river!

I am at my image limit but I have a few more pics from that night so I will just do a very short chapter 3. ;) ;)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!