Casa de Fruta & Other Interesting Sites

strine56

Mouseketeer
Do you want to try one of the best burgers on planet earth? Try the Kobe Burger at Casa de Fruta in Hollister, California.

Is there a context to sharing these videos? More information would really be helpful to people trying to plan trips out west.

This forum is more for people asking for information about trip planning, as described in the forum subtitle, "Heading to Northern California, Vegas, Arizona or the National Parks? Discuss your travel plans here." Are you planning a trip west?

Last edited:

2020 is the start of an expansion to the Great America theme park in Santa Clara, California. There is also plans for a "City Walk" type shopping area for the new expansion. Take a look.

I dunno. I grew up going to this park as far back when it was owned and operated by Marriott. It’s right next to Levi’s Stadium and the park is shut down when there’s an event so their parking lot can be used as stadium parking. I think they were also thinking that some might use their parking rather than the more expensive stadium parking.

Do you want to try one of the best burgers on planet earth? Try the Kobe Burger at Casa de Fruta in Hollister, California.
I love Casa de fruita, we always stop there going to Monterey. The other shop at the end also offers sandwiches. At the Chevron there is a Mexican place to get burritos and stuff and are really good as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!