Carry on items

Amy11401

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving at our resort around 8:30 in the morning. I know our room probably will not be ready yet. We will spend the rest of the day exploring the resort and going to Disney Springs. Will the front desk hold our carry on items or will we have to drag them around with us? We are staying a POFQ.

We will be arriving at our resort around 8:30 in the morning. I know our room probably will not be ready yet. We will spend the rest of the day exploring the resort and going to Disney Springs. Will the front desk hold our carry on items or will we have to drag them around with us? We are staying a POFQ.

Bell Services will gladly hold your stuff for you.

Make sure you take any meds or cash out of your carry ons and take it with you. Not that anyone will necessarily steal them but if the bag goes missing you don't want to be without those 2 items.

Make sure you take any meds or cash out of your carry ons and take it with you. Not that anyone will necessarily steal them but if the bag goes missing you don't want to be without those 2 items.
Thanks... that is a good point.

Just a note on meds. I had a cooler-style lunch bag full of meds. I have my thyroid meds and my son has various asthma medications. Some of the meds must remain cool. I was not comfortable putting them in backpack and traipsing around in the Florida heat for several hours. We also got there around 8:30 AM and we didn't get our room until 3:00. Bell services at the Contemporary was great. They gave me a separate baggage check for it and asked if I needed it refrigerated. I said I didn't but I also couldn't have it sitting in a place without good AC. So they just put it in some refrigerator down the hall.

Anyway, they took great care of all our bags!

This past trip, and when we moved to a new resort, I packed all our pool gear in one suitcase this way I wouldn’t have to dig for a bathing suit and flip flops! Our room was ready but it still made unpacking the other suitcases easier as well as “your bathing suit is on the bed...change”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter