Carry on and wet wipes??

I just took about 8 out and put them in a ziploc. I don't know if they would have stopped me, but because they weren't in a pool of liquid, I guess they made it through.

wet wipes are fine in their own packaging. The only things which go in the baggie are things which dont hold their shape when they are not in a bottle ie liquids. Liquids include water,soda and alcohol, makeup items like foundation and moisturiser, sunscreen, deodorant, perfume, cologne, nail varnish remover, shampoo, conditioner, hair mousse, hair gel, hair spray, hair serum, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc etc

We have never had issue with a soft sided pack of wipes (part of our travel cleaning regime for sticky fingers/face and on a plane supplementing the too small napkins they provide with snacks/a meal).

We took these ... 2 in my purse and 2 in my backpack. You can find them hanging on the end racks in most drug stores
51bfpe5JzuL._AA218_.jpg

Awesome, thanks. I didn't want to have a bunch in my carry on that I would have to throw out. I am also bringing some Clorox wipes in a baggie.

We have carried diaper wipes, in one of those refillable plastic wipes cases onto planes, and sometimes in original packaging with no issues. The travel supplies section in most stores will carry travel sized packs of wet wipes.

I would double check about the chlorox wipes. The TSA website has a few listings for bleach (ex. liquid bleach) that you cannot bring as a carry-on, however it doesn't specify if a wipe soaked in bleach would be ok.

Awesome, thanks. I didn't want to have a bunch in my carry on that I would have to throw out. I am also bringing some Clorox wipes in a baggie.
OK I originally thought you meant cleaning wipes and I was referring to Lysol Wipes not like wet wipes like for babies (Pampers etc).

We took these ... 2 in my purse and 2 in my backpack. You can find them hanging on the end racks in most drug stores
51bfpe5JzuL._AA218_.jpg

You can usually find a generic red pack of these (called wet wipes) at Dollarama. My wife and I usually carry one pack each, with a spare pack in the checked luggage. Never had an issue. I'm not really a germaphobe, but on a plane I'm not at all adverse to using them.

I bring Lysol wipes in my carry on all the time. Been doing it for years and have never had a problem. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and need them to wipe down the arm rests and tray table on the plane. I would prefer not to get sick on the first day of my vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter