carry liquor in carry ons or checked bags.

I am curious also, but we will be carrying the hard stuff (soda). Right now I am planning on carrying it in our carryon, but I want everyones opinion.

Take it in your carry-on. Although I know people do manage to put beverages in checked luggage (mainly because the porters at the terminal do NOT work for DCL), <I>any</I> beverage container is prohibited in checked luggage. Imagine the mess if something broke or leaked or exploded, and perhaps got on someone <I>else's</I> luggage as well since they sometimes stack them up. So <I>please</I>, if you are carrying any beverages, take them in your carry-on. :p

Thank you for your advice. Don't they search your carry ons? I thought if they saw that I had brought my own, they would take it! Please let me know. Thanks:confused:

It's me again with yet another question. When you buy liquor in the islands can you bring on board and then drink it on board?
Can you tell this is my first time? Thanks so much:confused:

Some cruise lines do not allow you to bring your own liquor onboard. Disney is not one of these. No problem with bringing it in your carry-on luggage.

If you buy liquor at the onboard duty-free shop, you will not receive it until the night before your disembarkation.

If you buy at the islands, you may drink it onboard, however you are not allowed to bring an opened container back into the United States at the end of your cruise.

Thank you so much Dave:p I've been to your website, it was very helpfull. Thank you so much again, Icart:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter