Carrot Top

He came to my college in 1992 or 1993 before he made it big. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen up until that point in my life.

My wife and I saw him again in Vegas a few years back. He was just as funny.

If you are staying at or near The Luxor, The Blue Man Group is another good show.

Weird and not worth my money. Still, I bet you can watch some of his routines on youtube and decide for yourself.

This is good advice. Haven’t seen anything from him in years, but he was mildly amusing IMO at one time. I too would try to find something recent before I’d pay to see him.

Yeah, I mean he's okay, but I don't think it's something I would go out of my way or pay to see.

When my husband and I were planning a trip to LV this was one of his requests. I was skeptical. My husband was correct.

Carrot Top has a reputation for being one of the hardest working headliners in Vegas, continuously tweaking his show to keep it fresh and on top of current events. It is far from continuous prop jokes like I had assumed from seeing him on television in the past. Some jokes are a bit raunchy, but far less than I had assumed on that front as well. He comes down into the audience at one point in his shows and it's obvious the guy actually has gratitude for his career and the people who come to see him. He acknowledged some people in the audience who have seen his show many times -- not famous folk, not power players, regular people who pay for tickets. The night we were there he made a point to come and give a hug to an 80-some year old man in a wheelchair who has come to several of his shows. From where we were sitting we could overhear some of their conversation and CT was attempting to set up a lunch date with the guy as a thank you for being such a loyal fan. It was obvious CT was actually choked up.

We'd absolutely go back if we were in Vegas again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter