Carousel of Progress Rumors

Watch this and you will understand why there is such a jump in time. The first three scenes are as close to the original WED inspired version as possible. I would hate to lose that.
I understand why; I just don’t agree that keeping those scenes close to the original is as important as others.

Last edited:
They definitely need to update the actual technology behind it.
I'm sure someone mentioned this, but you can very easily see & hear the scenes in the corner shifting. They should find another way around that.

I agree with you, for several reasons. I think the seats are fine, you aren't in them long, and they are more comfortable than many theater seats still in use around the country. Plus the newer style seats take up more room, and mean far less guests per performance, which would equal longer wait tines. The only seats I find somewhat uncomfortable are those in the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, but they do have an advantage of a lot of leg room.

This made me chuckle.

I love COP! I hope it stays around forever. I wouldn't mind if they updated the last scene just a little. That's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!