Carnival Row

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
Anyone watched? It's kind of strange seeing an Amazon series where typically the entire season is available at once to binge watch. I believe Jean Claude Van Johnson had the pilot then the rest of the series came out later, but I'm not sure about the majority of what they have.

The opening credits scene reminds me of Westworld's.

The whole season was available a couple of weeks ago when I watched it?

I liked it but didn't love it. I understand that it was trying to parallel today's immigration issues, but it just came across as preachy to me.

Watched 1 episode and won't continue. It's been done before (similar story to Avatar or Fern Gully). Not my thing.

The whole season was available a couple of weeks ago when I watched it?

I liked it but didn't love it. I understand that it was trying to parallel today's immigration issues, but it just came across as preachy to me.
Watched 1 episode and won't continue. It's been done before (similar story to Avatar or Fern Gully). Not my thing.
Tell me a little more about this show please. I've been teetering on cancelling our Prime video subscription for a while now but there were a couple of series dropping that I was interested in - this was one of them.

Humans are bad. They kill the fairies and creatures and overall mistreat them. They go to their island and destroy it. Some survive and are fighting back. That's what I got out of half of episode 1.

Humans are bad. They kill the fairies and creatures and overall mistreat them. They go to their island and destroy it. Some survive and are fighting back. That's what I got out of half of episode 1.
Ah...OK, now I get the comparison to Avatar. That movie made me want to cut down a tree just for spite. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!