Carnation cafe question

Safari23

Mouseketeer
Carnation Cafe is where you get the chicken everyone talks about correct? It's the only place to get it in DL? And it's reservation only for lunch and dinner?

ETA I was just looking through the menus and I see Plaza Inn has chicken as well. Are they they same? Or is one better than the other? I'd prefer not to make a reservation so plaza inn would be better I think.

The Plaza Inn is where everyone gets the chicken. Speaking as a SoCal native, it’s some of the best fried chicken you’ll find in the area.

Carnation Cafe does have the Chicken-fried Chicken meal. This is my favorite meal at Disneyland. Also Carnation Cafe has fried pickles. Tasty!

Plaza Inn does have really good fried chicken though and this the place everyone is usually talking about when it comes to fried chicken.

Carnation Cafe is table service, Plaza Inn is counter service. Plaza has fried chicken, Carnation has chicken fried chicken. (They also have meat loaf that is great, and baked potato soup!!!!!)

The chicken at the Plaza Inn is what everyone is talking about when you hear them talking about the fried chicken.

Thanks all! That helps. I thought it was a quick service place that had the chicken, but got confused when I saw the Carnation Cafe menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter