• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

caribe royale question

shpedly

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at Caribe royale easter week, and got a great rate through hotel kingdom for 128.90/night! Looks to be the cheapest rate I have seen for this hotel. I know it is cheaper in May and June. My question is, does anyone know if they have washer and dryers onsite? If they do, does each floor have them? I am traveling with my two young teenage daughters who always seem to go through a lot of clothes! LOL.

hi,

i have not stayed here, but just wanted to suggest that if you go to hotelkingdom.com's website, you can read a full description of the rooms/villas and what they include.

i did book through hotelkingdom, and they did not mention it. I also could not find a reference on caribe royale's website. Seems to me snce it is an all suite hotel, that they would have washer/dryers there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter