Caribbean, Coronado or Port Orl??

bcr8tv

Earning My Ears
Need some HELP!!! I have stayed @ Caribbean & Coronado before. We are going again in April. Should we try Port Orleans or stick with one of our prior good stays (we actually preferred Coronado over Caribbean). Also any good codes or rates for step above the moderates anyone can suggest? Thanks for the help!!!

I prefer CSR too but if you like to try new things, give PO a try. I think they have POR (old Dixie Landings) or the POFQ. POR is large and POFQ is a small resort. I don't think you will be dissappointed in any of them. It will come down to what you like best.

Good luck deciding!!

Hi,

Check mousesavers.com for codes (or these boards).

I'd go with Caribbean if you have kids - Coroando if you don't -(Coronado is a convention resort so I have a higher comfort level letting kids have a little walking around freedom at Caribbean).

And, I wouldn't stay at PO until FQ is reopened and the boat service between the resorts and to Downtown Disney is restored.

Have fun!:)

:)

I have stayed at CBR and Piglet203 has stayed at POFQ. We'll be staying at the CSR in May and our vote, even though we haven't been there yet, is for CSR. There seems to be a lot more to do there than the other moderates. We can't wait to stay there. Like Buzz2001 said, though, if you want to try something new, stay at the POR. It's Disney, so you won't be disappointed. Have a great time!

Mickey76:)

We've also done CBR and CS and have our May trip planned for POR. Like you, we want to try them all. It's fun to experience the different theming. I'm a little disappointed that the mansion section won't be open, as well as the boat ride to Downtown, but I don't want to go back to somewhere I've been when I have the opportunity to try a new place. I've heard a lot of good things about it on this board.

Thanks for the speedy replies. Any more info on POrl w/ construction (Riverside or FQ). We are leaning toward Port Orl. but if constr. is a real inconvenience then we would possibly stay somewhere else. Thanks again.

We love PO-Riverside. We love Magnolia Terrace, and I do believe I read the mansions are open again! :) I have not heard anything about construction. When we were there last year, they were fixing a mansion roof but we would have never known had I not looked specifically for it. I think they are finished with the renovations on them. FQ will not be open until the fall, due to lower resort occupancy rates.

We have reservations for POR in June.. Our first trip to Disney.

Now i have learned that we don't have a private balcony and that

the entrance to this resort rooms are on the outside...are the

entrance to Caribbean and Coronado the same? I would love

to have an inside entrance and a private balcony...Can i only get

this, if i upscale to a Deluxe? You can pm me if you would like.

Thanks,
Anny:)

None of the moderates have interior hallways - all doors open outside. All of the Deluxes have interior halls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter