Caribbean Beach renovations?

Jellyman

Dis Dad's Club Member #359
Has anyone stayed at CBR since the refurbishment began? We are booked for next month and any update would be appreciated (dining, traffic, etc).

I was there over Thanksgiving and didn't have any problems with the refurbs, but it will depend what your expectations are. We were in Aruba so we could see all of the construction, but did not hear anything at all. We didn't plan on eating at the resort, but did venture over to the food tent for dinner one night. It wasn't amazing, but was a good value for a QS credit. They also had a few food trucks set up which was nice. The only down side, depending which island you are in, was the bus service. We were the last stop so there were a few times where we waited a lot longer than normal for a bus to show up.

I was there over Thanksgiving and didn't have any problems with the refurbs, but it will depend what your expectations are. We were in Aruba so we could see all of the construction, but did not hear anything at all. We didn't plan on eating at the resort, but did venture over to the food tent for dinner one night. It wasn't amazing, but was a good value for a QS credit. They also had a few food trucks set up which was nice. The only down side, depending which island you are in, was the bus service. We were the last stop so there were a few times where we waited a lot longer than normal for a bus to show up.

Thank you so much. In your opinion, which island is best at this time?

Thank you so much. In your opinion, which island is best at this time?
When we were there, Martinique was the first stop for the bus (both picking up and dropping off) and I think you can walk to the food tent from there too. Trinidad North (2nd bus stop) and Jamaica (4th bus stop) I think are also good choices for location. Trinidad South would be ok being the 3rd bus stop, but is a bit of a walk to food unless you want to wait for the internal bus. We were in Aruba, which wasn't bad, but we did have to wait a bit for busses as it was the last stop. We also didn't want to walk for food so we took the internal bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter