Caribbean Beach construction for June?

Laura_Dee_

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at Caribbean beach the first week of June 2019. We are in a water/pool view room category. Can anyone tell me if Martinique will be close to the Riviera/gondola construction? Trying to decide between requesting Martinique or Jamaica. We would like to be close to the main pool area but really don’t want to pay extra for preferred. Any advice is appreciated :)

We will be staying at Caribbean beach the first week of June 2019. We are in a water/pool view room category. Can anyone tell me if Martinique will be close to the Riviera/gondola construction? Trying to decide between requesting Martinique or Jamaica. We would like to be close to the main pool area but really don’t want to pay extra for preferred. Any advice is appreciated :)

Jamaica or Aruba would be your best bet . I would request Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51 as both are as close to OPR and the Main Feature Pool as some Preferred rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter