Car service for a trip to the coast from DLP?

Donalyn

DIS Veteran
We are heading to DLP in June and planning to stay out there for our entire time in Paris. For one day, we have World Cup tickets for the U.S. v. Sweden match in Le Havre. Given our short time in Paris, our goal is to go up for the game and then drive back to DLP late that night (and it will be late, as the game starts at 21h00).

We have a few options:

1. Rent a car and drive there. We totally could do this, but the extra stress that this adds to my trip planning and our trip cannot be understated.

2. Take train up and back. But this would require us to stay a night up there and result in a lot less time to explore Paris.

3. Get a private driver to take us up there, potentially stopping at a few interesting places on the way up, park and wait for us while we are at the game and then drive up back to DLP. I'm very much leaning to this option, but I have no idea where to start to find a driver.

Anyone have any suggestions?

for #3:

I used to price it on GetTransfer (Google for it, can't post links yet :))
They basically wire the request out to many private providers and get you a list view of prices. Once you chosen and booked, you'll get the drivers details. But for the extra stops, you may have to negotiate directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!