Car Rental at Terminal

BarbOKW

Mouseketeer
Do any of the car rental agencies have rentals available right at the terminal?

We're trying to figure out what we want to do when we get off the ship and are thinking that we may want to spend a day at the Beach Club and enjoy the pool before flying home. There are six of us so I'm pretty sure renting a car would be less expensive than other transportation options, but I'd like to be able to pick a car up right at the terminal and can't seem to figure out which if any of the car rental places have a location there.

Thanks for the help!

The Radisson Resort right around the corner from the terminal has an Avis rental. They provide a comp shuttle to the hotel from the port. The code for that Avis location is P3F.
There is also a Budget location not too far away. But the Radisson is the closest.

One other thing, if you are not a registered guest of the Beach Club Resort, you will not be able to use the pool facilities. They are for paying guests only. It is certainly possible to do a day at a water park or do some shopping at DTD though.

Thanks for the replies we're trying to figure out what exactly we want to do. And I do realize that I'd have to be a Beach Club guest to use the pool, one of the options we're considering is staying over Saturday and flying out Sunday morning. Although now I'm thinking that once I'm packed do I really want to drag all that luggage around just to swim for one more day?

We are thinking of doing the same thing. We're debating between DTD or Kennedy Space Center. I was told through these boards that Budget also has a comp shuttle at the terminal. I was able to book a Budget car for 10$ less than Avis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter