Car hire from CDG?

allymc

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom or practical advice to offer with regards to car hire from CDG? Are we mad to consider it??

We did a trip to DLP last year and hired a gite with my parents (who live in France). My mum drove to CDG to pick us up and to drop us up and we shared their car for the week. This time round we are doing a similar thing but our flight times are no where near as convenient in terms of fitting in with the gite check in/ check out times so there would be a fair amount of hanging around for us if my mum was to pick us up. The TGV to DLP would cost us £75 return and typically the day we arrive is a blackout day on our annual passes so we couldn't go there to while away a few hours.

Which brings me back to the car hire............it would give us some independence on the airport side of things (as in we could head off somewhere when we arrived rather than waiting for a lift) and during the week of our stay. I think we arrive at terminal 2B and would have 2 young kids in tow plus car seats, luggage etc. Do you have to trek miles to get to the hire cars? Only been to CDG once and it all seemed a bit confusing!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter