Captain's plan - water mice & etc.

orrnluvswdw

Earning My Ears
Hi all!! I have a question for those more knowledgeable than I about the Captian's plan (where you can purchase the ability to use the water mice & other water stuff for the length of your stay): Is is possible to get this plan & split your stay say between the Beach Club & the Swan or say the Beach Club & POR or CBR and have the plan the whole time?

I looking at the possibility of taking my nephews to WDW (who have never been :( ) after they get out of school this year. They are 13 & 10. The 10 yo will turn 11 while we're there & I hope to plan a "surprise birthday" party for him while we're there. They LOVE water activities & I'd like to get the Captain's plan for them while we're there. I'd like to stay at the Beach Club for them so they can use the awesume water activities/pool there & maybe stay at another resort (not yet decided). They don't know about this yet - so it's going to be a surprise ;) I'm looking at staying about 12-14 days. Thanks in advance for any help!

I may be wrong, but I think that plan is for the length of stay the the resort that offers it. If you go to the Beach Club/Yacht Club fact sheet of this same website you may be able to get rates for using the water mice and other activities. Depending on how often you intend to participate in these other activities, it may be less expensive to do these activities "a la carte".

You cannot split the usage among multiple resports--one resort only. However, the resort that you choose for your water pass does NOT have to be the resort at which you are staying. In other words, you could get the pass for the Beach Club, and still move your lodging to the Swan midway through your trip. Your water pass will stay at the Beach Club for the entire week.

It's also worth noting that the water pass is not a length-of-stay pass as you imply, it's a week-long (7 day) pass. I believe the cost is $199 plus tax.

It's a great deal if you plan to use the watercraft more than a couple of times. Be sure to check with your resort in advance to make sure that the equipment you want to use is included. It seems to vary from one resort to another.

Does anyone know how many people this includes/covers per $199? Is it just the water mice or does it cover bikes also (thought I had read this somewhere)?
Thanks!

Originally posted by LtlTee
Does anyone know how many people this includes/covers per $199? Is it just the water mice or does it cover bikes also (thought I had read this somewhere)?
Thanks!

I've seen both 4 family members and 5 family members indicated. The exact equipment covered will vary by resort, depending upon what the resort has available.

I'd suggest calling your specific resort for the "official" answer.

When I talked to a CM at the WL marina yesterday they said the plan was good for 5 people. The cost with tax was $210.94. She also said that since we are at the YC and WL to register with them at the WL marina the day we check into the YC so that we can have all 9 days to use at the WL marina. Hope that helps.

I've been wondering if the marina at FW would have a plan for 6 people since that's how many people their cabins will accomodate. Do you have to be staying onsite to sign up for the plan or can you just show up at the marina and ask for it the way anyone can just rent a boat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter