Captain Hook's Pirate Crew

tjd8686

Earning My Ears
I know this is a rather new experience. I am just wondering if anyone here has tried it or heard any reviews for it, thinking of sending my kids there on our next trip. Thanks!

I am also interested in hearing other's experiences. I have to admit though that I am not enthusiastic about sending my kids unsupervised by me out onto a boat. But they are 4 and 6---so perhaps when they are much older I would be ok with this. I miss the Peter Pan Neverland Club so much more. I had good memories of even going there myself as a kid. We would have used that in a heartbeat on this summer's trip.

My kids did this a couple times when they were younger - I can't remember if it had a different name then but they went for a cruise around the lake, looked for "Stinky Pete," ate a meal, got a whole bunch of pirate gear, and had a great time while DH and I had a great time for a couple hours without them :) Highly recommend!

My kids did this a couple times when they were younger - I can't remember if it had a different name then but they went for a cruise around the lake, looked for "Stinky Pete," ate a meal, got a whole bunch of pirate gear, and had a great time while DH and I had a great time for a couple hours without them :) Highly recommend!

Is that the one at Hilton Head? I know there was a Pirate Excursion out of Port Orleans for a long time too. This new one is a bit different, they will have an "escape room" style activity, then go out on Crescent Bay, then come back and get fed dinner. My boys are signed up for it in August, looking forward to hearing more about it as it gets closer!!

Is that the one at Hilton Head? I know there was a Pirate Excursion out of Port Orleans for a long time too. This new one is a bit different, they will have an "escape room" style activity, then go out on Crescent Bay, then come back and get fed dinner. My boys are signed up for it in August, looking forward to hearing more about it as it gets closer!!

Nope, the one my kids used to do left from the BC/YC boat launch.

Same here, that's what I was planning on using. It was perfect times, this Capt. Hook one is only a few hours, 5-8:30 I believe

yes! it's shorter and i don't know that it's quite as involved. Pixar Play Zone had dinner, several different activities (ex: building and racing cardboard cars), photo ops with TS characters, plus my son is OBSESSED with pixar. I would have to sell him on the Pirates theme.

Made a reservation for my grandkids-9,7,5,and 4- for June. Will report as soon as they've had the experience. I did have to pre-pay.

Has anyone here attended this summer? Debating if it’s too “young” for girls ages 8 & 10.

I'd love to hear any new reviews as well - looking at this for my kids 10 & 7 in March 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter