Captain Hook Pirate Crew won’t link in app

Disco Lemonade

Mouseketeer
I am including this here since Disney considers this “dining”. I made a reservation for our daughter to do the Captain Hook Pirate Crew, but I can’t link it in the Disney Experience app. I called Disney Dining to verify the reservation was made correctly and I was told it should link in the app-but it just won’t recognize it. Has anyone here made this kind of reservation and is it one you can’t link? It was different from most in that you had to call them to make it rather than make the reservation online, so maybe it is just “different”.

How long ago did you make the reservation? I have DS booked for Pirate Crew and it showed up in MDE within a few days of booking.

I made the reservation on Sunday, so it has been a few days. Maybe it just needs more time to pass?
Yeah, I tried to remember exactly how long until it showed up...but I can't. In the app, it has an icon with stars next to it, not the fork and knife (like a typical dining reservation). If they can verify with your confirmation number over the phone you are *probably* good. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and then check again this weekend and early next week, entering your confirmation number in MDE. If it's not showing up Monday evening, I'd be concerned.

Yeah, I tried to remember exactly how long until it showed up...but I can't. In the app, it has an icon with stars next to it, not the fork and knife (like a typical dining reservation). If they can verify with your confirmation number over the phone you are *probably* good. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and then check again this weekend and early next week, entering your confirmation number in MDE. If it's not showing up Monday evening, I'd be concerned.
Thanks for the advice-that’s what I will try. Enjoy your Thanksgiving as well!

I would suggest checking the website MDE as well sometimes it updates differently than the app. Mine took a couple of days to show up as well

I booked this earlier this month for my grandkids, never showed up on our plans.
I had the confirmation number ready, but we got a call the day before with all the details.
They loved it! Ages 11 & 9.

That is good to hear. I am mostly doing it for my daughter as she likes time playing with other kids and away from us boring adults. This never did link in the app, but I was definitely billed, so I will assume all goes to plan

I have the Villains After Hours and can't link that. I have the print out of the confirmation, so I am just going to take that to the front desk at my hotel, and get them to do it! (I also have the bank statement that says they have had the money for it)

The pirate crew adventure went as planned. Disney called the day before and that was the only communication. I had one other question that maybe someone would know. We picked up our daughter like 15 minutes early, and they didn’t really want us to as she was going to miss something. Does anyone happen to know how their night ends? I was just wondering what she may have missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!